Alabama Babies
Options

I'm going to give birth at Huntsville Hospital after all...

I know, I know... not a bad thing... but to me it is because I really wanted to keep my dr. But Calhoun County Medicaid screwed me royally by not giving me all the information I needed to get my bills paid and so I am *thankfully* getting all the help I need from the Madison County office. It sucks having to change dr.'s at 37 weeks and I really hope that this dr. is ok with what my plan with my other dr. is for my final 2 weeks... as in, I hope he/she will keep the same induction date and not make me wait until I'm 41-42 weeks... Crying

Re: I'm going to give birth at Huntsville Hospital after all...

• Options
    That definitely sucks to change doctors at 37 weeks.  I'm hoping it works out for you!  ((hugs))
  • Options
    I am so sorry you have to change doctors! Hopefully everything will work out and you can go into labor on your own!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Aren't you already 3 cm dialated and 80 percent effaced? If that's the case, I doubt you make 39 weeks, let alone 40 or 41 weeks.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Options
    Good luck to you.  Honestly, with all of your progress, I would NOT want to be induced.  Your body sounds like it's ready to go into labor on its own. 
  • Options

imageMissLMS:
    Aren't you already 3 cm dialated and 80 percent effaced? If that's the case, I doubt you make 39 weeks, let alone 40 or 41 weeks.

I hope to go into labor on my own... I just always get bad feelings for no reason.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"