Working Moms
Options

What other boards do you look at on here?

I feel like most don't get too much activity.  I used to go on the BF one, but since I stopped BF, I don't need to go on that one anymore though I answer a question here and there.  I check out the Swap Spot and Nutrition & Exercise ones sometimes too, but mostly I'm on here.  I do go on 6-12 months, but a lot of threads aren't baby related and it's sometimes a bit cliquey/the same 5 people posting all day about inside stuff.  Just curious where everyone hangs out.  Or do you go on boards on other sites?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What other boards do you look at on here?

• Options
    Here, Bfing, Success after IF, and sometimes the toddler board (24+ months)
    My two PCOS miracles! Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Here, 0-3 and my local (OC) board
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemadhatter2003:
    Here, Bfing, Success after IF

Same and also Attachment Parenting.  Though I rarely post anyplace but here anymore.

• Options
    I lurk on Money Matters on the Nest.
  • Options
    Local board and sometimes Special Needs
  • Options

Working Moms is my favorite and the one I spend the most time on.  I do post on 3-6 month but as the IP said, they are very clicky.  Lastly, I post on my local board.

• Options

MM and PC&E.  I'll glance at some other Bump Boards but the whining gets annoying.

I thought the attachment board might be interesting but it seems to be a place to AW about how many different carriers you own....

• Options
    imageAlisaS:

I thought the attachment board might be interesting but it seems to be a place to AW about how many different carriers you own....

LMAO...but it's more than that, it really is.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

local

Married Life

3-6 and 6-12

imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Breastfeeding, Adoption, 0-3 months, Success after a loss, High risk pregnancy
  • Options

24 months +

2nd Trimester

Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Parenting after a Loss, and Success after a Loss--they are the only positive things to come out of my m/c's.

Although there was a big shakedown on the PAL board this summer and most of the ladies I know have left for a private board.  I actually spend more time there.

Off the Bump, I like the Money Matters board over on the Nest.

• Options

I also post on Parenting after a loss and the Multiples board. 

• Options

This is by far my fave...I also look at 3-6, but like others have said, it is very clicky, and I can't stand the constant bickering and such.

• Options

Here
    Parenting After 35
    and then to a lesser extent, Babies 3-6 mos, Toddlers24+, 2u2

I'm more active on the CO nest board than anywhere.  That board is usually pretty busy.

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Options
    MM and F&B on the nest
  • Options
    This is the main place I hang out but I also go to Parenting after 35, Two Under Two and sometimes to Toddlers: 24 months + but I really end up skimming on there since I feel like my older DD is just past a lot of what people post about on there and since I've already been there once around, just don't have the same type of questions with DD#2.  I would love to see a board for those of use with more than 1 child who are past the toddler years - a preschool board or something like that.
    Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
  • Options

24+ is my 'home' board
    AP board

I lurk on 12-24, money matters and decorating and renovating

• Options
    Sounds like MM is pretty popular so I may have to check that out, especially since it DOES matter so much right now!  Geeked
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    On the Bump, 2nd and 3rd tri right now. About 1.5 years ago, the Nest/Bump had some serious technical issues and there was an en masse migration (mostly from the 6-12 month board) to a private board. That's where I spend most of my board time.

Mommy to DD1 (June 2007), DS (January 2010), DD2 (July 2012), and The Next One (EDD 3/31/2015)

• Options

24 Months+, Success after loss, 3rd tri

M/C&PL and TTCAL were such great sources of support after my last loss in Jan. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I like parenting the best then here. You guys should visit parenting...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"