Blended Families
Options

Yuppy

Who were you yesterday and what insight did you get banned for? Curious minds want to know.  Just be general and you can tell us.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Yuppy

• Options
    I'm guessing it's Mike
  • Options

Ohhh.  I would think that a similar name would have been ready to go.

I didn't realize that Mike said anything awful yesterday.  I must have missed it.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I can't remember, will have to look back BUT I remember thinking jeeze thats a bit harsh.  I'm sure it's in the post about naming.
  • Options
    I felt bad about that post.  That  OP is a nice person,  just misguided imho.  I hope it all turns out ok for her. 
  • Options

Yea I guess if your situation is anyway f**cked up you really can't get good advice around here, although it did turn out ok.

I read the OP and was thinking 31, 3 DHs, 5 kids planning more and then got side tracked.  Shame on me I guess although I stand by my advice - slow down.

• Options
    She C&P'd the post to the toddler board.
    Stay at home mom to a house of boys: two amazing stepsons, 12 and 9, and our 4 year old.
  • Options

I haven't ever got banned for C&P before.  It happens all the time on all of the boards.  I wonder what made this one different?

Speaking of the toddler boards, I can't ever get anyone to answer me when I post of there.  I get maybe 1 or 2 responses.  That bugs me.

• Options

The OP has a blog link in her sig.   Read the blog about how she had to convince her not DH, not FI, then BOYFRIEND to allow her 2 year old daughter to view him naked while he was showering.

It's just not ok.  The OP is not just "misguided" she's really, really off.   And she lies about money and whatnot on the other boards. 

So she deserves to be flamed for her really, really, bad decisions.  And TTC before marriage gets a big thumbs down from me.   Especially your THIRD marriage.

• Options

I will have to check out the blog.  Those poor kids.

Do you have another name ready to go just in case??

• Options
    I can't find the blog.  Oh well.  Maybe it's better that I don't look.
  • Options
    imageKarma1969:

I will have to check out the blog.  Those poor kids.

Do you have another name ready to go just in case??

I don't but my only co-worker is going on sabbatical starting tomorrow so I'll be at work and might actually have to do work.  I've moved my stuff in..It's going to be a tough few months.

• Options

imageJ&A2008:
    She C&P'd the post to the toddler board.

I figured someone must have alerted the toddler boards since a few popped over here for support. 

Proverbs 12:10 "A righteous man cares for the needs of his animals ChipMonkey 3/19/08 *** Turtle 1/26/10 *** CarBear 10/06/11
  • Options

Wait...so was someone's guess as to who you are correct?

I did not see that about the boyfriend being naked thing, that's messed up. I'm not so sure that chick is only 'misguided', she may have a few screws loose as well!

• Options
    I can't find the blog either, darn!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"