South Carolina Babies

Infant Daycare Chs area

Does anyone have any recs for infant daycare, specifically around the Summerville/Goose Creek area? I will have to go back to work after the baby is born.  TIA!

Re: Infant Daycare Chs area

• Gateway in Summerville is wonderful. DD has been going there since July and we love it!   We were not able to get in there until she was 7 months because they usually have a waiting list, so I would call now if you want a tour.  GL    

• I work at the Sunshine House in Summerville. I think out infant program is great as well. BTW **SBH0078** I remember Sydney. She looks soooo cute. I don't think we ever met, if I remember correctly it was gma or dad that picked up. but anyway glad to see the pics. I also believe we have a mutual friend. Heather G. Does she ring a bell?

• Loading the player...
  • My son attends summerville baptist and they have an AWESOME program! We also use an inhome caregiver if you are interested i will send you her name.  We have been very pleased with her as well.
  • BrittH05-I would love the name and any additional information on the inhome caregiver. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"