North Carolina Babies

long time between teeth

Natalie now has all her teeth except her 4 canines and her 2 year molars.  It's been awhile since her last molar came in.  Is it common for the canines to take awhile before breaking through?  Is it usually later in their 2nd year?  I guess I'm just surprised that there's been a few months gap since any new teeth came in.
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: long time between teeth

• Eli has had his top canines for about a month now, and he just got his bottom ones this week.  He got his molars back in the beginning of the summer, June I think.  So yeah, we had a few months of no teeth inbetween the molars and canines.  I'm hoping we get a few more months before the 2 year molars!  Although, the canines really weren't all that bad in comparison to the molars.  Seemed like for the first year he was constantly teething, but this year it has been slower.  He gets alot of teeth at once though, 2 or 4 at a time.  So for that reason we do get breaks.  If he were getting them one at a time, it may have been different.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We had about 2 months between dd's molars and her canines. We have had a really long break since then... I think she is getting 1 of her 2yr molars right now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"