Baby Showers
Options

Is it ok if I....

give a small thank you gift to family members bringing covered dish items to the shower? I know my Aunt is bringing food to help out and plans on helping to serve as well. I know she is not a "hostess" but she does love doing things like this and I appreciate the effort she's gone to in order to help.

Is it ok to buy a gift of thanks, aside from the favor bags that will be there, to show appreciation for her help? Or is this too much? I was thinking of a gift set from Bath & Body Works or a large candle for her home.

Re: Is it ok if I....

• Options
    I think that's a really nice gesture on your part. I would probably do the same thing.
  • Options
    Great idea! The people that put forth the effort to make your shower special deserve a special gift!
    Married 5/31/08 * TTC#1 9/09 - 2/11
    after anovulatory diagnosis and TTC for 1 1/2yrs with several medicated cycles and one chemical pregnancy, we have our first bundle of joy!
    IT'S A GIRL!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    #2 EDD 2/5/13 dx with anti-BIG E antibody, seeing a MFM
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    VOTE on my Name List
    I don't take one single minute for granted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That would be very thoughtful. Just give the gifts privately and not in front of everyone else.
  • Options

I think it is always appropriate to show your appreciation. I would do the same thing!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"