Alabama Babies
Options

BFN

No temp drop yet, but looks like we are headed to cycle #9.  I figure AF will show about the time I get dressed in my mostly white Halloween costume tomorrow night.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker

m/c 05/2009
DD born 8/9/10
TTC #2 since 8/2012
CP 12/2012
dx MFI 10/2013
Surprise BFP 11/6/2013  EDD 7/19/2014
Beta #1 15 dpo HCG 355 Prog 30.9
Beta #2 22 dpo HCG 8147 Prog 18.8
Beta #3 29 dpo HCG 44580 Prog 29.8

Re: BFN

• Options

It's not over til it's over! In the meantime have a wonderfully Blessed day and at a great Halloween!

• Options
    ugh. Don't worry, it will happen soon!
    Married 5/31/08 * TTC#1 9/09 - 2/11
    after anovulatory diagnosis and TTC for 1 1/2yrs with several medicated cycles and one chemical pregnancy, we have our first bundle of joy!
    IT'S A GIRL!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    #2 EDD 2/5/13 dx with anti-BIG E antibody, seeing a MFM
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    VOTE on my Name List
    I don't take one single minute for granted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

It isn't over yet! 

Keeping my fingers crossed for you and enjoy your Halloween :)

Edit:  I didn't get my positive till 16DPO...and the line was pretty faint...the digital confirmed it.  So there is still time!   

• Options
    I agree - it's still not over.  I tested on (edit)12DPO and got nothing. Then again on (edit)14DPO, the day of AF's scheduled visit and still just got a VERY faint line.  It took a digital for me to realize it was positive.  Your BFP is coming!
  • Options

Ugh - that is craptastic.  I know they say it's not over until AF shows, but if I were you (which I'm not) I would probably want to smack the next person who said that to me (please, no one take offense to that, I'm just imagining how *I* would feel in this situation). 

You have been such a trooper thru all of this - keep on hanging on and know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers.....

• Options
    dang it : (
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"