D.C. Area Babies

PSA - 140 Holiday Caricature Labels for $3 (PIP I hope)

VistaPrint has a special where you can get 140 labels for "free" plus $3 shipping. They are great for Holiday cards. I just designed one of the Caricature labels with pictures of my family which was fun because you can choose different face shapes, hair, glasses, etc. The names and addresses are blocked for privacy. Just wanted to share.

imageimage" mce_src="image">

If you are interested:

1. Click here

2. Click "Holiday" > "Labels" on the left-hand menu.

3. The caricature ones are on the bottom but you can also design regular labels.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: PSA - 140 Holiday Caricature Labels for $3 (PIP I hope)

• Thanks for the info.  Those are so cute!  I just ordered mine but I paid $0.79 for them and shipping was more than $3.00.  Maybe the special is over?  Either way it was super cheap and the caricatures look just like us!  :-)

BabyFruit Ticker On our way to 3 under 4! DD1 1/22/09 DD2 7/16/10 Baby Boy Due This Summer!
  • Your's are cute.

I can't find any that look like us, though!

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagecrazyDCbride:

Your's are cute.

I can't find any that look like us, though!

You can't? It has a little tool where you go step-by-step to get the face shape, hairstyle and hair color, eye shape and color, nose shape and mouth shape. Did you see those options? There are a number of steps you go through to create each person (I was confused about this when I first looked at it).

Anyway, I thought it was a fun little tool.

• imagebabypuplove:

Thanks for the info.  Those are so cute!  I just ordered mine but I paid $0.79 for them and shipping was more than $3.00.  Maybe the special is over?  Either way it was super cheap and the caricatures look just like us!  :-)

Hmm, that's weird that it was $0.79. Maybe some of the choices are not free? I just ordered a set for my friend and the labels were free but the shipping was $3.15 whereas my shipping was $3.05. I don't know why there is the variation but either way, it's a pretty good price. Now I just have to get pictures taken so I can design our holiday card!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"