TTC after 35
Options

~ Dukos ~

I was going to send you a PM but for the life of me can't figure out how. You'd think that since I'm in "tech/software sales" that I'd be "tech savvy" enough to figure that out! LOL

Anyways, hows it going? Are you still waiting on AF to arrive this month.... or hopefully not arriving at all?

Hope you are having a good week!

- B

Re: ~ Dukos ~

• Options

You have NO idea how happy I am to hear that someone else, especially someone who is tech savy, couldn't figure out how to pm!!!!!!!  I've been on the freakin knot since late Sept 07 and I just finally figured it out a couple hours ago. 

Unfortunately major cramps and AF came on full force this morning. Sad  So, I am officially on cd1 of cycle#6 and just drank two glasses of wine and had cookie dough gelato as a consolation prize.  Somehow, wine makes everything a little better.  

How are you doing?  I heard Denver is getting snow?  Are you guys snowed in?  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Yes, we just had a huge storm. About 18 inches in  two days. It just kept coming and coming. So much fun! We have sunshine on tap for the next week, so it will all  melt away.

Glad to hear the wine helped out and I'm so sorry to hear about AF arriving. So frustrating!

I will figure out how to PM one of these days when I'm not so scatter brained. Right now I'm just reeling in laughter from the MUD over on the 1st Tri board.

Have a good night!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"