Working Moms
Options

Daycare - Questions??

Hi All,

Husband and I are checking out a daycare center tomorrow - the first one we will be looking at.  For those of you with LO's in daycare already...any non-standard questions you can think of that should be asked?  I have a list questions I got from babycenter/google etc...but was thinking you ladies with actual daycare experience might have some non-typical questions. 

Any advice would be great!

TIA!

Re: Daycare - Questions??

• Options
    I had a list of questions that I got online but when i went in the day care that dd is in now. I just felt that was the right place. When we were about to check out one of the infant rooms, we had to take our shoes off which was a plus for me. Also, i loved that they used a crock pot to warm up the milk and not a micro. I was very impressed. I didn't even have to ask any questions because they told us everything that we needed to know. We had a tour being that it goes up to pre k. They had an infant curriculum posted out side of the door along with arts and crafts that they do with the babies like ex: they decorated christmas stockings with their finger using paints. I wish you all the best in your search
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I didn't ask about any of the programs beyond infants or meet other teachers.  It's totally fine, because now that DS is in toddlers, I like the progam and the teachers.  But, if you have time, make sure to see what it will be like once your LO leaves the infant room and moves on.  Let us know how it goes!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks ladies - appreciate the advice!  I hope that we walk in and just feel comfortable - i hadn't thought about that actually...so focused on making sure I ask the right quesitons haha.

Thanks again!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"