TTC after 35

Hail Mary beta test tomorrow

So before I start my estrogen priming with Ganirelix (category X drug) tomorrow, I am getting my blood drawn for a beta test.  Of course, it is only 8dpo, but from what I read, I can be fairly confident that if is 0, I am not pregnant, nor will I become pregnant this month.  (A small amount of HCG is secreted upon fertilization prior to implantation and would be detectable in a blood test.)

We tried naturally after the IVF was cancelled, so it's a long shot, but it's all I got this cycle . . .

Long shot, hole-in-one, miracle vibes to me would be much appreciated!Smile

Re: Hail Mary beta test tomorrow

• sending good vibes your way!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageGymDogFran:

(A small amount of HCG is secreted upon fertilization prior to implantation and would be detectable in a blood test.)

This is interesting and something I did not know!!  You may be the only person on this board who visits Dr. Google more than myself. :)

Good luck!!!  Come on hail mary BFP!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I said a Hail Mary for your hail mary BFP...never know it could happen!!!  It would be the greatest if it were positive.
    "Onward"--CathyMD Waiting since 07/5/2011 for our forever child! Yep we are adopting!
  • imagehollymichael:
    imageGymDogFran:

(A small amount of HCG is secreted upon fertilization prior to implantation and would be detectable in a blood test.)

This is interesting and something I did not know!!  You may be the only person on this board who visits Dr. Google more than myself. :)

Good luck!!!  Come on hail mary BFP!

Yeah, now I'm reading that I'm wrong about that :(  Anyway . . .

• Wouldn't that be the coolest???  Good vibes coming your way!

• miracle and bfp vibes coming your way......stranger things have happened! Fingers crossed!!!!
    1 ectopic 3 m/c's prior to 5/05 Un-freaking-explained IF 5/05 IVF, BFN 9/05 FET 3d5e, BFP = Beautiful Baby Girl (lucky pg #5) 8/08 Fet 3d5e, cp 12/08 IVF with PGD, transfer 3, BFN 5/09 FET transfer 4, BFN Hail Mary IUI with Follistim 9/11 BFP; 9/22 confirmed tubal/MTX 4/10 FET 3d5e, BFP!!!! m/c 5/26/10 1 year break and yet another m/c 5/11 FET #5 initial beat 121, second beta 7 Lap and removal of L tube and very mild endo 7/11 Suprise BFP 12/11 & m/c @ 8 wks. After 11 losses and one beautiful miracle our journey is over, we are thankful and at peace.
  • You just never know what may be around the corner... good luck & Hail Mary juju to you.
  • GL, GL, GL!!!
  • Well, I'll never get a hole-in-one, you can have ALL those vibes!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Yes,I'm smiling...I'm a marathoner!
    Bloggy McBloggerson
    CO Nestie Award Winner-Prettiest Brain-Back to Back!
    2011 Bests
    5K-22:49 10K-47:38 Half Mary-1:51:50
    2012 Race Report
    1/1-New Year's 5K-22:11
    2/11-Sweetheart Classic 4-mile-29:49
    3/24-Coulee Chase 5K-21:40
    5/6-Colorado Marathon-4:08:30
    5/28-Bolder Boulder 10K
  • Sending GL vibes your way!

• Hail Mary vibes being sent your way....good luck!
  • Hail Mary, full of grace, You were a miracle mom. So You know how it is.

Fran could use some help over here!

(Um, a bunch of us could!)

And if any other Holy types - from any and all religious stripes - are paying attention, we older ladies trying to have babies could use some divine intervention!

Thanks for all of the wondrous blessings You've already bestowed upon us. We're grateful. REALLY grateful.

But you know all of these prayers that keep disturbing your Holy Rests? They'd quiet down a bunch if you blessed us all with kids.  I'm just sayin'!

• Long shot vibes headed your way!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"