Babies on the Brain

NBR...need a good recipe

for "dirt" :)  We're headed to a Halloween party this weekend with mostly adults but some kids so DH wants to make Dirt in a bucket.  Just wondered if anyone had any recipes that they'd used before that might be really good/interesting! TIA

Re: NBR...need a good recipe

• Crushed oreos?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Make a chocolate cake and chocolate pudding.  While the cake is still warm dump it out of the pan and mix it with the pudding.  Then you can add crushed oreos and/or chocolate chips.  Put it all together in a flower pot or whatever and let it cool.  Add gummy worms at the end for the effect of it all. And you can serve with a kids beach shovel too.  Yummy and fun!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Isn't it just chocolate pudding with crushed oreos and worms? If you are looking for something different, try google.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • the recipe i use is:

chocolate pudding mixed with 8oz of cool whip, you layer that with crushed oreos, and then worms stuck in it and then top with more oreos..yummy

• We used to make something similar to this as kids.  Delicious!
  • imageMamaKct:
    Make a chocolate cake and chocolate pudding.  While the cake is still warm dump it out of the pan and mix it with the pudding.  Then you can add crushed oreos and/or chocolate chips.  Put it all together in a flower pot or whatever and let it cool.  Add gummy worms at the end for the effect of it all. And you can serve with a kids beach shovel too.  Yummy and fun!! 

this is perfect!...I was finding all the ones with just pudding when I was recipe searching but couldn't find anything more "substantial" I guess.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"