Philadelphia Babies

Update to Swine Vac posting

My Montgo County post below.

The last update I had said they will not let you into the parking lot before 9:45. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Update to Swine Vac posting

• Just an FYI - I went to the one in Maple Glen today. I heard the wait at 10am was an hour and half. I went at noon and the wait was 15-20 minutes.

Also (and I realize I may get flamed for this), but I was able to talk them into giving my DH the vaccine considering we will have a newborn in our house in the next 2 weeks (or sooner). Maybe they let it go because it was almost time to wrap things up there but  it seemed they were more willing to give it to him when I told them my due date is next Saturday.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I went this morning to the one in Trooper and they opened the parking lot way earlier than 9:45 I got there at 9:20 and the line was already forming and people were already going in.  My wait wasn't so bad. Like I said I got there at 9:20 I was out at 10.  There was also a ton of younger kids there, I think they opened it up to any children under 9 and senior citizens..also I saw a few husbands in the pregnant line getting the vaccine too.. I think they were pretty lax about everything.  Bonus, I got the preservative free vaccine too, the lady who gave it to me said good thing you got here early b/c we only have a limited quantity of the preservative free one and when it is gone it is gone.  They were giving it out to all the pregnant woman and everyone else was just getting the normal one.

I am glad I got there early though when I walked out the place at 10 am the line was 5 times bigger than it was when I got there.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"