TTC after 35

Off to the "regular" endocronologist this morning...

...and I am so hoping my thyroid is normal so we can move on with TTC plans (other than trying naturally!) Otherwise I have to wait another 6 weeks. It's been over 12 weeks now of RE holding off on plans - not great when you're approaching 40 and on your 19th cycle.

It's hard to not have a plan.

AF should be here soon but I have no symptoms yet (and I always do) so like every cycle I am hopeful she WON'T arrive!  I never give up hope, there's always a chance!

Re: Off to the "regular" endocronologist this morning...

• Good luck with the Regular RE, and all others, too.

You are so right, Fran: There IS always a chance.

I hope AF stays far away from you!

• Sending you normal thyroid dust.  This is not a common dust for me to send out, so I had to hunt around for some.

I think that is a good sign that you don't have any AF signs.  Stay away AF!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagehollymichael:

Sending you normal thyroid dust.  This is not a common dust for me to send out, so I had to hunt around for some.

Ha!  I could use some of this myself.  I called yesterday for my levels and the phone lady said they don't discuss test results over the phone.  Hopefully she sent the results over to my RE.  I don't want to wait until my Nov. appt to find out I need to alter my thyroid medication dose.

Good luck, Fran!   

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • GL today Franny, I'll be watching for an update.

And hopefully this is your cycle!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"