LGBT Parenting

Wednesday PIP!

Morning ladies!

Let's see those bellies, babies, kids and baby/kid-related pics!!

Mrs._F
sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Wednesday PIP!

• Here's my picture, taken yesterday!

Mrs._F

• you look great brit!

in the spirit of the upcoming holiday, I took a pic of a onesie that came in a bag of clothes from my coworker.  We were really hoping that we'd get some use out of it this year but that just wasn't in the cards...

• Loading the player...
  • Brit - you look great!  

17w4d - my belly is firm, much different than just a few weeks ago, and it feels like it's stretching.  I think this week might be a growth spurt or something b/c even K said she noticed a difference in the 2 days she was away.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • CT - That is too cute :-)

Two - That's a real baby bump!! How exciting!

Mrs._F

• We don't have a new bump pic, since we're only taking pics the day of/day after ultrasounds, and after our last u/s (on Wed) I had to race off to the conference before we got to take a pic. But to tide you over until the next bump pic, how about u/s pictures of our adorable little babies? These are from 10/21 (17w4d).

Baby A, whose head was resting right on my cervix:
    Elbee 1

And Baby B, who had flipped to breech between the last u/s and this one (this baby likes to flip a lot!):
    Elbee 2

married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • TWB - LOVE IT!! They look so comfy and snuggled in for the winter ;-)
  • I rate this thread excellent!
  • i don't have any belly pictures i can post (i promised my wife that if she actually let me take pictures i wouldn't share them with anyone), but i can say that even now, less than 3 weeks from the due date, she probably looks about as pregnant as two does. not kidding. which is crazy, but everything is measuring fine according to the doc. i think it's partly because she has such good posture and is tall, but who knows.

• Here's mine.. I'm wearing my jeans and a nursing top this morning. @17 weeks and 5 days (we took the picture this morning with my blackberry.) Sorry if the picture a bit fuzzy. 

Hopefully by next week I'll be able to say if it is a girl or a boy in there.. Which team is it?  

• TWB - Those u/s pics are great!!!! Look at your babies!!!
    Mrs._F

• I love seeing everyone's pics! How neat!!

imageMrs._F:
    TWB - Those u/s pics are great!!!! Look at your babies!!!
    Aww, thanks! We were particularly happy with this set of pics because it was the first time we've gotten a set with them both in profile. Usually one or the other of them will only give us a direct face shot, which looks a little scary, lol!
    married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • I'm a little late because of a super busy work day, but here are mine:

(Front)

(Side)

(Bare belly)

Taken on Monday. 

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
  • I wanted to add that I absolutely love this post... all the bellys look so cute!!

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
  • I LOVE this thread!

Unfortunately, I don't have a (directly) baby related pic to share (yet!) but I do have this:

Our new house 

Met 07/07/05, Wedding 07/07/07, Legal Marriage Ceremony 12/9/12, Baby Boy Born 08/09/13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This is the bib that sweet PBS will be wearing on turkey day. I smile whenever I think about it Big Smile

Carter's Turkey Pilgrim Bib

• Duchess, that is ADORABLE!!!
    Met 07/07/05, Wedding 07/07/07, Legal Marriage Ceremony 12/9/12, Baby Boy Born 08/09/13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Joy.. Is that the home that you and your sweetie are getting?  It's cute!!! 

okay sorry it is huge... I suck as this PIP thing. But this is Annie last week on her 5 month birthday.

Dutchess... I have that same bib along with the onsie with the turkey that says thankful for mommy. I can't wait.

All the bellies look great!

~Kennedy

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Annie is adorable!!! And the bumps!!!---Love the bumps, as well as the adorable house and incredibly cute turkey day bib!

Man---I am so excited for a bump, well a pregnancy induced bump. Unfortunately, I already have a little tummy bump, but it is neither cute or photogenic! lol.

• Kennedy - Anni is adorable!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"