Orange County Babies
Options

If you're looking for an H1N1 vax

There is a clinic called US Healthworks near Cal Poly Pomona that has it. It is $24 and they also have the thimerosal-free version for pregnant women.

Just thought I'd share because I know it has been hard to find.  They also have the seasonal vaccine.

Re: If you're looking for an H1N1 vax

• Options
    Thanks for posting this.  Did you get the vax?  I am SO on the fence about this. 
  • Options
    Yup, got it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

20 questions.  Sorry!

Was there a long wait?

The more I think about it the more I am leaning towards it.  Might go down there first thing tomorrow morning. 

• Options
    I wonder if they'll still have it Friday.  I might stop by on the way to my parent's house.

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageNikiGee:

20 questions.  Sorry!

Was there a long wait?

The more I think about it the more I am leaning towards it.  Might go down there first thing tomorrow morning. 

I waited about 20 minutes so it wasn't too bad.

• Options
    Thanks again for posting this.  I called Pomona this morning and was told they had one more left so I hauled butt down there only to be told they were mistaken.  They were so nice though and called their Chino Hills office for me and they had 8 vaccines left.  I went over there and waited a little over an hour and finally got the shot.  They're definitely not as nice or well organized as the Pomona office but so happy I was able to get the vaccination.
  • Options

Just got mine at US Healthworks in Carlsbad.  I got the very last one.  Thank God.

Thanks for the suggestion, MR.

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

• Options

How did you ladies find where they are available?

I was debating about getting it, but since I am preggo and work in the health care industry I really need to get it.  

• Options

https://www.ushealthworks.com/FindCenter.html

Just call a few near you and ask if they have it.  GL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"