Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Clear jelly like discharge is it normal?

Hello, just curious if this is normal. Had a CVS test last Tuesday, all has been fine, and now in the past 3 days, two times I have seen a bit of clear jelly like discharge, and a bit of blood this morning, everything else feels the same. I have an email out to the doctors.... Any one else have this?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Clear jelly like discharge is it normal?

• I would suggest calling your doctor instead of emailing, maybe you can talk to a nurse or something?  I would request an u/s to make sure that everything is ok.  They say bleeding can be normal for some people, so try not to stress to much. 

What type of test are you referring to when you say "Had a CVS test last Tuesday"?

• Hi, thanks for your reply...and I will call.

A CVS test is Chronic Villi Sampling, DH and I found out we are carriers of a genetic mutation and wanted to find out how baby is. Baby is fine!  Yeah

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I see, I'm glad to hear that your baby is fine :).

Did they say anything about the CVS test causing spotting?  That might have something to do with it?  I'm sure everything is fine, but it doesn't hurt to request an u/s...it might help you from worrying.  

Best Wishes!

• Well, you're asking on a loss board, so we're bound to be a little more doom and gloom than others.  So, bearing that in mind, I definitely think it's a good idea to call your doctor and get another u/s, if he or she is ok with that.  This was the only kind of "spotting" I had before our loss, but in your case it could definitely be either normal discharge or it's an after effect of the CVS.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    4 early losses 2009, 2010, 2015.  Baby #1 born 2/13/11.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"