Houston Babies

PAGAS

I remember when you had Finley, she started sleeping in long stretches pretty early.  Do you mind sharing what techniques you used or sleep training guidelines you followed?  Thanks!

I am hoping that #2 is an easy sleeper.

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: PAGAS

• The only "technique" we used was swaddling her in the SwaddleMe and doing the exact same routine every night.  She would nurse, then we would read a story or two, she would get her diaper changed and pjs put on, then wrapped in the SwaddleMe, turn on the lullabyes (we switched that to the ocean noises after my ipod broke), carry her over to the crib and off she went.  She was an insanely easy baby.

She was in a cradle in our room for 6 weeks and then exclusively in her crib.  By 6 weeks, she was on 6 hour stretches.  She just kept sleeping in more and more and I kept moving her bedtime earlier and earlier.

Finley Anne ~ 11.9.2008
    So Tasty, So Yummy
  • Thanks!  That is kind of what we did with DS but I can't remember his sleep patterns all that much.  He was such an easy baby that I fear #2 will be the opposite.  I think I will also try the  noise machine this go around. 
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageAggieDee:
    Thanks!  That is kind of what we did with DS but I can't remember his sleep patterns all that much.  He was such an easy baby that I fear #2 will be the opposite.  I think I will also try the  noise machine this go around. 

I felt this same way about Alex and the new baby.  But Foster ended up being even easier than Alex was!

So now I really worry about what #3 will be like when the time comes. Big Smile

Mom to Alex - 8.29.06, Foster - 1.22.09, Emily - 6.24.11 imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagekjr:

imageAggieDee:
    Thanks!  That is kind of what we did with DS but I can't remember his sleep patterns all that much.  He was such an easy baby that I fear #2 will be the opposite.  I think I will also try the  noise machine this go around. 

I felt this same way about Alex and the new baby.  But Foster ended up being even easier than Alex was!

Logic says that it will be the easiest baby ever!

Finley Anne ~ 11.9.2008
    So Tasty, So Yummy
  • imagePAGAS:
    imagekjr:

imageAggieDee:

Logic says that it will be the easiest baby ever!

Well, crap... then logic is working against me!  Stick out tongue

I cannot say enough about music, ocean sounds, whatever.  Especially with a toddler in the house.  Saved our lives.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"