TTC after 35
Options

DH is so sweet...Not TTC-35+ R

Yesterday was my birthday and DH surprised me with a wonderful overnight stay at a beautiful vineyard resort not far from our home.  We enjoyed the day by doing a wine tasting, buying a bottle of chilled wine for the room, and of, course, watching football!!  It was soooo relaxing and sweet!  

Now, it's time for me to surprise him for our 1st year anniversary in two weeks!! I'm so excited.  I just hope I can keep the secret!!   

Re: DH is so sweet...Not TTC-35+ R

• Options

Very sweet.

When is your anniversary?  Our first anniversary is coming up too, Nov 9.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagehollymichael:

Very sweet.

Hey Holly!!  Our anniversary is on the 15th.  For DH's birthday, I surprised him with a trip to your town, Chicago!  He loved it.  I hope to get back to Chi-town soon.  Great city!!  Great food!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemowens26:
    imagehollymichael:

Very sweet.

Hey Holly!!  Our anniversary is on the 15th.  For DH's birthday, I surprised him with a trip to your town, Chicago!  He loved it.  I hope to get back to Chi-town soon.  Great city!!  Great food!!

It is a great city, although I have lived here for 16 years and wouldn't mind a move to some warmer weather!  Happy Birthday and Happy (early) Anniversary!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We share a birthday!  Mine gave me a card and took me out to dinner on Saturday.  Wanna trade DH's? 

Happy belated birthday!  

• Options
    How lovely!!
  • Options
    imageMDBeachbride:

We share a birthday!  Mine gave me a card and took me out to dinner on Saturday.  Wanna trade DH's? 

Happy belated birthday!  

MDBeach,

Happy belated birthday!!   

• Options

What a sweet DH!

And Happy Birthday!

PS: You're going to keep the anniversary present a secret from him, but you're going to tell us, right? :)

• Options

Yeah, I couldn't type it before because DH was standing right over me, asking: "What does DH stand for???!!!" LOL.

We're going to Savannah, GA for 2 nights...we'll enjoy some southern cuisine and enjoy the riverwalk.  I'm not sure what else is exciting there, so if anybody has been, please let me know.  TIA.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"