Halloween: Daytime Activities — The Bump
South Florida Babies

Halloween: Daytime Activities

So....is there anything going on during the day for Halloween in the Miami area? I wanted to do something fun with Sophie but honestly do not even know where to start.

Thanks,

Mel

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Halloween: Daytime Activities

• I remember Metro Zoo did something last year for Halloween.
  • Yep. MetroBoo is about the only thing I am finding. But it was so hot there the last time we went that I am not sure its a good idea. I checked out malls but their activities don't start until like 5pm.
  • Loading the player...
  • Just found this:

Kidgits Spooktacular at The Falls

Saturday, October 31st
    2 - 4 pm
    Center Court and Throughout the mall

Come to The Falls for a safe and spooky Halloween event featuring trick-or-treating and fun for all ages.  Take a picture with our friendly Towering Dracula...yes, a vampire stiltwalker will be greeting all Kidgits members. Sponsored by Mainstreet Dental.

• miracle mile has activities that start at 3pm - thats where we will be. trick or treating, halloween stories at books and books and a kids costume contest :)
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Apparently the Publix by my house is doing something for Halloween in the afternoon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

• We did the Zoo last year and was not impressed. This year we will be trying Parrot Jungle. It sounds like fun and it has lost of shade so that's a plus. Its from 11 am to 5 pm. 

Barbie 

• We'll be going to Miracle Mile as well.  South Miami has an event on Sunset too and I've noticed many churches are doing Halloween/Fall events on the day of.  We may swing by one of the for the fair too (it's on Coral Way and 142 Ave. - I think it's called Mother of Christ Church and School).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards