Colorado Babies

Newly Preggo!

Hi,

This is my first post on here, just thought I would say hi and introduce myself! I JUST discovered I am pregnant after TTC for over a year. Such a relief that I am finally there, and EXTREMELY excited! We aren't telling any of our friends or family yet and it's KILLING me! Have my first appt in four weeks, as I'm 4 weeks along. My husband is really excited, and we can't wait to have our first ultrasound. I am still in disbelief! I have been wanting this for so long, and imagining when and if I would ever be here, and now that I'm here I almost can't believe it!

Anyway, if anyone else is about as far along as me, maybe we can share stories, and tips along this journey!

Looking forward to it!

Re: Newly Preggo!

• congrats!
    After 2 years of IF, and moving forward with adoption we were thrilled to discover we were pregnant with no intervention in 2009. Miss Molly joined our family in February 2010 and we could not be more in love with our little angel. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers blog www.grumpysnickles.com
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats! Enjoy it, it flies by! It feels like I just found out I was pregnant (also found out at 4 weeks) and now I'm almost 22 weeks along! It's crazy. Happy and Healthy 9!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Congratulations! We are in about the same boat, just found out last week at 4 weeks.... going crazy waiting for my DR appt at 8 weeks =)

We weren't going to tell yet, but then hubby slipped up and now just about everyone knows... makes me a little nervous, but I can't blame him, he was just so excited!

Good luck, and we should definitely share stories along the way =)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Thanks! I know it will go fast, it feels so SLOW right now though! I can't wait to get to my 8 week appt! Hope your pregnancy has gone smoothly so far!
  • Cool! So ya we are pretty much exactly in the same boat! I have told my best friend, and my husband has told his best friend, but we are waiting to announce to my family and everyone else at Thanksgiving.

Do you feeling any different yet? I don't.... Once and a while I'll think I feel slight cramping, but not really, and my boobs hurt like the dickens, but other than that I feel pretty normal so far. I'm wondering when all the nausea etc begins. Right now I'm reading The Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy, it's hilarious, but some of it discourages me a bit...we'll see how everything goes for me :)

Thanks for the post and good luck to you too!

• Congrats!  It sounds like I'm sort of in the same boat!  I found out at 4 weeks and 2 days and am having the worst time not telling people!  I ended up telling some people I don't actually know (like the girls at my salon and a cashier) just because I was going crazy...we're trying to wait until week 12 to notify Facebook.  :) 

We were TTC for what felt like forever...but it was really only 8 months.  I also felt incredibly relieved when I finally found out I preggo.  There is nothing like that feeling!

I have my first appt next week and I'm so excited...good luck!

• Oh my goodness!  That is so exciting!  CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Massage therapy is a life saver for the pregnancy!  If you are ever in the DTC area, try out a place called Namaste Massage and Wellness, I have only heard great things about it!

• Congratulations!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"