South Florida Babies

Best hotel (& afordable) to stay at Disney...

I still havent found a place to stay when we go to Disney during Thanksgiving. So I need some help...please tell me the best places you've stayed at that arn't too expensive. I'm really leaning towards a hotel near downtown disney so we can relax there when were not at the parks. I found the Royal Plaza Hotel & Lake Buena Vista Hotel got pretty good reviews. Thanks girls!!

-j

Re: Best hotel (& afordable) to stay at Disney...

• I just went last week and stayed at the Hilton Lake Buena Vista across the street from Downtown Disney, and it was really good.

My IL's have stayed at the Lake Buena Vista Hotel and they haven't stopped raving about it, they said it was really good and got a great deal on it through priceline.

HTH!!

• I saw the Hilton & love it, but its a little more than I wanted to spend...even though the price right now is awesome. Do you know if the Lake Buena Vista Hotel is close to DT Disney...like within walking distance with a 10 month old?!? lol

-j

• Loading the player...
  • I believe they pointed it out to us and it's on the side of downtown disney, not directly in front (you would enter through the side where rainforest cafe is) I'm pretty sure you can walk there with a 10 month old, it's not far at all. Maybe the hotel has a map of the area?
  • Buena Vista Palace Hotel and Spa. Awesome hotel, across from Downtown Disney. Has breakfast w/characters.
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We stayed at the Disney All Stars Movie resort the first time we took her and it worked great. It's not fancy but it's clean and entertaining since they have giant characters built in and it's all Disney decorations.

We went again last week and stayed at the Port Orleans Riverside (also a Disney hotel). When we booked it through Disney's website it was on sale at $104 per night. If you want to be close to DT Disney you should definitely check out the actual Disney hotels. They're great and you get free parking on all Disney property. That will save you $14 every time you go to a park.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We booked our vacation to Orlando in February through www.bookit.com and got really good prices for the Regal Sun Resort which is also across the street from Downtown Disney. Book It actually has really good prices for Orlando hotels.

GL!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMellyMelB:

We booked our vacation to Orlando in February through www.bookit.com and got really good prices for the Regal Sun Resort which is also across the street from Downtown Disney. Book It actually has really good prices for Orlando hotels.

GL!

I just searched and the Hotel Royal Plaza in DTD is showing $92 per night for T-Day Weekend. GL!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"