South Florida Babies

Are ur kids ur wake up call?

I have to ask! LOL. On the weekdays I end up waking Sophie up most days at about 6:30am. But on the weekends she is always our wake up call. There has yet to be a day when I am up and around before she is out of bed. Is it like this in other houses, too, or are any of you lucky enough to be up and refreshed before your kid(s) tumble out of bed?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Are ur kids ur wake up call?

• Nope, Alex is the house wake up call! Thankfully, I have used to getting his morning shake and them jumping into Max's crib to play for a while. Usually gives us about 15 more minutes to sleep in : )
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Nope - she is definitely my alarm.  Luckily she sleeps until 8:15 or 8:30 most mornings, so it makes it really tough the days she gets up before 8! 
    image image

• On the week days, I am the first up with an alarm. Riley is usually up about 30-45 minutes after that.

On the weekends, she is our alarm. Usually up by 730 ::YAWN::

BabyFruit Ticker
  • funny you mention this, mady woke me up today at 6:30am!

she is definitely our wake up call EVERYDAY! she is up and ready to go all the time, definitely a morning person, and most certainly didn't take after either me or dh!

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have to wake them up everyday to bring Sebastian to school and on weekends they like to sleep in like us! :) I have gotten them to stay asleep until 10am!! (and they don't necessarily got to sleep late 8:30 the latest)
  • Matthew is without a doubt my wake up call!   Last Thursday we slept together until 11!!!  He was the one that woke me up.  It was great.  But today it was 7.  So it's really hit or miss. 

• I have the same prob Mel. During the week I'm usually the one to wake Mikey up but on the weekends I encourage him to sleep in as long as he wants so that I can sleep in too.
  • Zoe is my wakeup call every day! I do have an interal alarm around 7am, so if she sleeps later I am up first. But i usually don't get up and going, I just lay in bed til she's awake!
  • Evan wakes us up on the weekend but I am the first up on weekdays!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Monday - Friday MH is everyone's wake up call (he's up at 6:30).  I'm a grouch in the A.M.! Chelsea has a natural alarm clock and is up at 7am every single day (unless we keep her up late the night before which is hardly ever).  Eli is like me - grouchy so we have to smooth talk him outta bed EVERY day!  So, my answer is yes and no!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"