South Florida Babies

Bridal Shower Game Input

I planned this game for my MOH when she got married. I asked her fiancee a bunch of questions and wrote down all the answers. Then at the bridal shower I asked the bride to be all the same questions and for every wrong answer she got, she had to stick a piece of gum in her mouth...and keep them all in there as she answered all of the questions. It turned out really funny because talking around a mouthful of gum is not easy.

Can you guys help me think of some good/PG-13 questions to ask a bride to be whose whole family will be in the room? I did this so long ago that I am now blanking.

Things like:

1. Favorite Movie
  2. Favorite Vacation of all time
  3. Who is your best friend?
  4. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
  5. Name of your Elementary School?

Any ideas?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bridal Shower Game Input

• i did this exact game for dayreen's bridal shower.

i still have all the questions saved at home in my laptop, but off the top of my head these are the ones i remember:

1. first pet

2. first teacher

3. on what side does fi sleep on? (i gave a multiple choice on this one)

4. who is his favorite of your family members?

5. favorite cuban dish

6. favorite ice cream flavor

(if u want the whole list of 25 questions i created i can email them to you, and ps. she ended up with a wad of gum in her mouth, it was a great game!)

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • oh and i chose bubble yum bubble gum...those fat pieces of gum in her mouth where hilarious!

((runs out of here before dayrie comes over to yell at me for that game))

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • This game was really good, I still have people randomly tell me how much fun they had seeing me with the gum in my mouth. I actually just watched the video for the first time and it was super fun. Yes I should really hurt Evelyn for buying bubble yum bubble gum.

Some other questions were:

How many gloves does FI own?

His first job?

His favorite teacher?

Those are the one's I can remeber off the top of my head.

• Favorite Movie?

Favorite Musical Group/Song?

Favorite Drink?

Favorite Color?

You need to throw her some easy questions  to give her a false sense that the game is going to be aeasy - then hit her with the more difficult ones!

Have fun - we played this at my shower as well - tons of fun!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"