Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Do Target diapers run small?

I switched from Pampers, and to me they seem a lot smaller.

Re: Do Target diapers run small?

• I was using Huggies, not Pampers, before switching, and I don't think they run small.   They actually seem bigger than the Huggies, well bigger than the Huggies Little Movers, and similiar to the Huggies Little Sungglers.  What kind of Pampers are you using?

• no they are waay bigger than pampers.  i held up a size 3 pamper to a size 3 up and up diaper and the up and up one was significantly longer

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagefxz109:

I was using Huggies, not Pampers, before switching, and I don't think they run small.   They actually seem bigger than the Huggies, well bigger than the Huggies Little Movers, and similiar to the Huggies Little Sungglers.  What kind of Pampers are you using?

I was using Pampers Cruisers size 3, they were big on her.  I switched to the size 3 Target ones.  I've had a lot of leaks and blowouts and they seem tighter.  Maybe she just had a growth spurt?
  • How do you feel the Target brand holds up to wetness?! DS fills his huggies right up tot he point were they leak. Is the target diapers thick like huggies?! I've wanted to buy them but i hate to buy a bag of diapers but if i don't like them then they'd go to waste! 
  • imageMxbabygal:
    How do you feel the Target brand holds up to wetness?! DS fills his huggies right up tot he point were they leak. Is the target diapers thick like huggies?! I've wanted to buy them but i hate to buy a bag of diapers but if i don't like them then they'd go to waste! 
    I love them!  But, definately not as good of quality as Pampers.  I've never tried Huggies, so I can't compare.  Target brand is called Up & Up, it is so cheap.  A lot of people use the Up & Up during the day and then Pampers or huggies at night for more protection.
  • They are definitely bigger than pampers!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I actually thought they were smaller too, but of course I'm sure he grew from the time I switched from pampers till I noticed the targets were smaller. DS STTN with the up and up's and I've never had a problem. I love em.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"