Trouble TTC

so many boards to choose from

so I apologize, but I am very new to the bump thing. And I am a little confused as to which board I best belong on. I initially started on TTC after a loss because I had a miscarriage. But then I saw this board yesterday and thought it would be a good fit because my husband and I are having trouble conceiving and I have begun bloodwork and various testing and the dr. is recommending Clomid. But I have also just noticed a secondary IF board. We do have one son and are having trouble ttc our second. The women here just seemed nice so i jumped right in in posting but I definitley don't want to offend people who may be struggling to get pregnant the first time, so I didn't think the infertility board would be right. Do some post on several board and am I wrong for being on this area since we already have 1 child? Thank you all for being a great sounding board. I have already found much comfort in being able to share and post with other ladies going through similar times.

Re: so many boards to choose from

• Many people post on multiple boards.  This board doesn't get a ton of traffic, so you'll probably find more support on the Secondary IF board.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"