Maryland Babies
Options

Need help finding home-based care in Harford Co

I am having a terrible time finding home-based daycare that has an infant opening in April, 2010. If you know of any home-based daycare providers please forward their name or information. Thank you!

Re: Need help finding home-based care in Harford Co

• Options

When I needed child care for my step daughter, I used LOCATE. They are a group in each county that helps you to find licensed day care facilities (in home, centers, etc) according to specifications such as hours, locations, etc. They were VERY helpful. they don't recommend any provider, but give a list and you can go from there. HTH!

Harford/Cecil Counties

(888) 244-5383

9:30 - 3:30

Mon - Fri

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thank you for your post. I am using LOCATE now and they are wornderful. I am just hoping for some personal recommendatations. I have contacted 30 home-based child care providers and so far only 1 will have an opening in April when I need it and that lone provider was not v. professional.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My friend I have known her since h.s. does in home daycare.  Her name is Beth Haywood.  She is VERY reasonable. Her e-mail is brightmomentsdaycare@yahoo.com.  good Luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"