Success after IF

Bravelle and Menopur

Good morning ladies! 

I am in my 14th cycle post miscarriage and about to start  injectables this month.  I?m hoping that some of you can give me advice/tips in regards to these meds.  What side of effects should I expect and how can I lessen them? 

Thanks for your help. 

Thank you TTCAL and IF board. "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

Miscarried December of 2008, Ectopic Pregnancy November of 2009

IVF #1 = BFN | IVF #2 = BFP: 9dp5dt (399), 14dp5dt (2489)

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus" Philippians 4:6,7
Image and video hosting by TinyPicIn loving memory of MrsTyson's precious Julia

Re: Bravelle and Menopur

• I used them both for my IVF.  They made me very bloated and the Menopur stung a bit going in...other than that, I didn't have any side effects.
    PCOS, lupus anticoagulant, MTHFR (A1298C, one copy) 2 IUIs & 1 IVF = BFN FET#1 = It's a girl! Born 7.1.10 FET#2 = c/p FET#3 = Twin girls! Born on 3.16.12 at 33w2d due to severe pre-E. After 4 weeks in the NICU they are home! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I also used them for my IVF. I'm not going to be much help here though. I didn't really have any side effects. Besides some ovary pain, which is to be expected and the occasional headache that is about it. Good luck!
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I used Menopur for my IVF. It can sting going in but one thing I recommend is to let it sit for a couple of minutes in the syringe before you inject it. For some reason, this makes it sting less.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I mixed the two together for all 6 of our injectible cycles.  I don't have any s/e really with them.  I am on a super high dose, so mixing the vials is a PITA.  But other than bloating and ovary discomfort, they were fine.  But those will come with any FSH you take.

Good luck!

Health&Fitness Blog imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Our IVF miracles!
  • I was on a mix of both, no s/e and it worked!  
  • I used menopur for my injectable cycles and didn't really have any side effects..the menopur does sting a bit when you inject it but if you inject it slowly, it really helps it from burning/stinging so much.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"