Health & Exercise
Options

Stouffers Frozen Meals

--> Does  Stouffer's/Lean Cuisine  have any good frozen meals?? I found a what seems to be a good sale at Acme.  Just wondering if its w/my time w/LO on the way. Thanks in advance

Re: Stouffers Frozen Meals

• Options
    I saw these on sale a few days ago and decided to try them. They are good! I am postpartum and trying to eat healthy and these small meals are tasty but also low in calories.
    ~ My Crazy, Beautiful Life with 3~ Lachlan,Vito and Willa Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    From a nutritional standpoint, not really. Tons and tons of simple carbs and salt; very little good protein and fruits/veggies. I prefer to cook meat in bulk, that I can then toss into a salad, tacos, add sauces too, then add a fat source (oils, nuts, etc) a bunch of veggies, and voila - a quick meal. Seriously, i cook a bunch of food on Sunday and then make 5-minute meals all week .With planning, it's very, very easy to pre-make nutritious meals, that are also cheaper than premade frozen meals.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    They have some yummy meals (especially the pizzas) and are extremely convenient.  Not the best to be eaten everyday though because of the sodium.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"