Trouble TTC
Options

colposcopy while ttc

Hi all.  I was hoping someone could help me decide what to do.  DH & I have only been TTC for about 6 mo., but I've had recent surgeries for endometriosis and last month had a colposcopy for an abnormal pap.  The bleeding was almost as much as for a normal pd., but I had the procedure done literally one day after my last pd. was over.  So, now I'm 5 days late, but three tests within the 5 days turned up BFNs.  I'm getting tired of seeing my OBGYN without being pregnant.  I don't know why AF hasn't arrived, though.  I've had nausea, but nothing else. Anyone been in my shoes?  Should I suck it up and make an appt., or just play the waiting game?  Thanks!

Re: colposcopy while ttc

• Options
    I would probably give it a week and test again, stress, among other things,  can cause you to not ovulate the same time each cycle and in turn cause your period to be late.
    A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • Options
    Will do.  Thanks!  I've been doing yoga, etc. to try to calm my nerves about the whole thing.  I probably have been stressing more this month than usual,, though.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree with Krissy and wait it out a few more days.  The colposcopy is horrible, I had it done 2 months before TTC.  GL!
  • Options

I had my colpo about a month ago, but scheduled it about 3 days before my period was supposed to come.  I think I bled normally for my period, but who knows! 

I agree with PP and wait it out.  Hopefully this won't end in a LEEP as it has for me :-(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"