3rd Trimester

NBR: Boy found alive and safe!

They found him in his attic hiding in a box...CNN confirmed it...What a relief!

Re: NBR: Boy found alive and safe!

• Look down 4 posts.

That family should pay for the cost of the search.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• i think that the parents [may] have reported him missing in order to get media coverage on their homemade UFO.

not.cool.at.all.

• Loading the player...
  • As soon as I posted I looked a few down! I was so excited that they found him I just posted without looking very closely! Sorry!
  • Absolutely stupid!! I'm embarrased to live here with such stupid a$$ people! How do you not search your house good enough to know he was hiding? That would've been on the top of my priority list while they chased the balloon around....

parents.of.the.year.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Broken boob FFing, babywearing, co-sleeping, PPD warrior,colic survivor, proud WAHM! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Momma Maven In The Making!
  • imageLittleLotero:

i think that the parents [may] have reported him missing in order to get media coverage on their homemade UFO.

not.cool.at.all.

Exactly why I think they should be responsible for the cost of the search.

• If they had "searched" they wouldn't have gotten the coverage.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm glad he's safe. FYI - The parents and the police searched their property and the surrounding area, it's not like these parents were hiding their child to have everyone watch a weather balloon on CNN. Please.
  • imagecinderellabella:
    I'm glad he's safe. FYI - The parents and the police searched their property and the surrounding area, it's not like these parents were hiding their child to have everyone watch a weather balloon on CNN. Please.

Don't speak up with that just yet, lol, these people have a history of being BSC.

• imagecinderellabella:
    I'm glad he's safe. FYI - The parents and the police searched their property and the surrounding area, it's not like these parents were hiding their child to have everyone watch a weather balloon on CNN. Please.

Not that any of us know the facts, but this is the Dad's life/research/work, etc.  His website was up on CNN. etc.

If it was a publicity thing, those people SUCK.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"