Philadelphia Babies
Options

I need a Dr.

Hi everyone!  I am 5 weeks pregnant, and I need to find a dr.  Had no luck so far with my insurance.  Very frustrating.

Re: I need a Dr.

• Options
    I went to Dr. Gearhardt.  He is a member of a larger practice.  I delivered at Penn Hospital. really liked him as well as the other doctors in the practice.  Their offices are at the Curtis Center (6th and Walnut).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thank you so much for your help, it is greatly appreciated!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I saw Dr Elias at 8th and Spruce....really liked her.  Their practice is at Pennsylvania Hospital.
  • Options
    I go to Dr. Ewing at the Curtis Center and I will deliver at Pennsylvania Hospital.  I like her alot so far, but I need to meet the other 4 drs as well.  They also have midwives at that practice as well, but I haven't had any interaction with them, so I can't comment on that.
  • Options
    Thank you so much ladies!! I will be going to Penn Hospital at 34th and Spruce.  Making my appt. on Monday!  I'll also post who I have and how they are!  Can't wait to get to the Dr!!
  • Options

imageally2158:
    I saw Dr Elias at 8th and Spruce....really liked her.  Their practice is at Pennsylvania Hospital.

I adore Dr. Mellen at this same practice, though Elias did my c-section.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"