Florida Babies
Options

recommendations for AFFORDABLE family photographer in Wesley Chapel/Tampa area?

Hi,

I have a daughter who is now 8 months old and I really want to get some professional pics taken of her, and pics of her with my husband and me. I just found out the place I wanted to use is going to require a deposit of $500 ($425 of which goes towards pic purchase, but still) and I just can't spend that much. I was planning more in the range of $300-350 but I still want some really nice shots. Any recommendations? 

TIA! 

*Clara*

Re: recommendations for AFFORDABLE family photographer in Wesley Chapel/Tampa area?

• Options

I have friend who has a studio in Trinity. She does amazing work and has shot everyone I know. You can see some of our friends on her website...

www.photosbydg.blogspot.com

Her name is Donna Green and she has shot my son a number of times. She does first class work at a reasonable rate. Give her a call, she will shot on location  or in studio. She works in both Pinellas and Pasco county. You can reach her by phone at 727-271-1767. Let her know Stephanie recommended you!

Her is a recent photo she shot of my ds...

• Options
    I have a friend who does free lance photography... he did our rehearsal dinner and did a wonderful job. I'll get his prices and email for you, if you want. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    NOT Soul Search Photography.  I had some pictures taken there and I don't feel like I got what I paid for...not even close.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • Options

A friend of mine is adopting a baby from Ethiopia, and to off set the ENORMOUS cost, she is doing photography sessions for only $70. This includes the session and 300 - 400 pics on a CD with all printing rights. Check out her blog

www.fulmerstory.blogspot.com

she does amazing work, and 100% of all the proceedes go to the adoption!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"