Boston Babies
Options

Brigham & Womens

hi! I'm newly pregnant with my first and I wanted to hear about anyone's experience with Brigham & Womens hospital.

Any feedback is appreciated!

Re: Brigham & Womens

• Options
    I had my son there. For the most part everything was great except check in. They had my file pulled but when I got up to labor and delivery triage they had me wait in the wiating room and that is not fun when you are contracting every 2 mins. After 15-20 min I made MH get up to find out what was going on because I was getting ready to kill someone. I was afraid that by the time they hooked me up to monitor and got me into a room it was goingto be too late to get the epidural. When they finally wheeled me back and checked my progress I was already 5-6cm. Other then that the staff was great and the food was not too bad either.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Had an awesome experience form start to finish. Couldn't have asked for anything better. Evryone was so kind and helpful...will definately go back for future deliveries.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was transfered to the Brigham due to pre eclampsia/hellp and I can't say enough good things about them.  Great nurses and the nicu is fabulous (I hope you don't need to go).  I don't know if I would deliver anywhere else now. I was supposed to deliver at Newton Wels.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hello,

I delivered my son there a year ago.  I had a scheduled C-section.  I couldn't have asked for a better team of doctors and nurses!  They really made the delivery and my stay there such a wonderful experience.  I couldn't imagine going to any other hospital to deliver a baby.  They are truly the best and I will definitely go there again when I have a second child!

• Options
    Absolutely amazing from start to finish.  Definitely going back for any future births.
  • Options

I had my first child there a year ago and would definitely go back. The experience was great even the food. I too had preeclempsia andthey cought it in time and ended with a c-section...but everything went just fine. I was there for an entire week, so of course, I got to like some nurses better than others but that would be any where. I like the private room and they were a tremendous help when it came to breastfeeding. From the breast feeding class to actually buying the right bra right there in my room. The lactation nurse was awesome. She came to check on me the day before I left even though I had gone to the class. By talking to me she told me that I was eligible for a free pump from my ins.(Harvard Pilgrim). Since my baby was "pre-term", I needed to start pumping right away. Apparently my health Ins. covered the almost $300 pump (the same one they sell at babies r us). I never would have known if she didn't come to see me and really paid attention to me.

It's where I go if I have an emergency...

• Options
    Awesome place. Excellent staff. The food was great too (rare for a hospital).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"