Infertility

IVF ladies: e2 level at trigger

Tonight will be my 11th night of stims and my e2 is currently 2780 (with 15 follicles ranging from 13-16mm). My dose was dropped from 300 to 225 for tonight, but I'm worried that my e2 is going to skyrocket and put me at high risk for OHSS. What was your e2 before trigger? Should I be concerned? Thanks!

Re: IVF ladies: e2 level at trigger

• mine got as high as 2600, and then actually dropped to 2400 on the day i triggered.    the night before trigger, they also dropped my dose from 225 to 75...     so while you may be at risk, i don't think you have reason to be too concerned.  

good luck!!!

Brought to you by IVF, ICSI, limited fert, and oocyte cryopreservation.
    Because we're fancy like that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My estrogen was 3445 on the day of trigger (day 10 of stims).  On day 9 it was 1894.  Hopefully the decrease in meds will help keep your estrogen in line.  (My Menopur dosage was cut in 1/2 on day 5 and that seemed to help.)  Good luck!!!  
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine is was 4900 yesterday so they coasted me a day and hopefully I will trigger tonight. I am not too worried now that I will get OHSS. I think coasting will help me not get it. I don't think at 2780 you should be concerned. Even if it goes up a little, it most likely won't get about 5000.

Baby Beau
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 for 5 years - Many years, many tears 3 Clomid IUIs all BFN IVF#1 w/ ICSI = BFP!!!! Beta #1 - 157 11dp3dt, Beta #2 - 340 13dp3dt

FET for #2 9/1/11 Beta #1 9dp5dt - 153!!! Beta #2 11dp5dt - 426!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Psalm 113:9 He settles the barren woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the LORD.
  • Mine was around 3100 the night I triggered.  I didn't have OHSS - but they only got 4 mature eggs.
  • I triggered at 5200. I do have ohss right now. It's awful. It's pretty rare I think - less then 10% of people actually get it. Your levels are still pretty low for 11 days of stims...I bet you will be a ok! Good luck!

• Thanks everyone. I'm trying not to freak out, but this is my first IVF (and the first time my e2 ever went over 400 - I never got a great response with injectables/IUI) so everything is making me crazy. Thanks again for helping me to keep my sanity!
  • The morning of my trigger shot I was at 2769 with alot of follicles. They ended up taking 32 eggs out and 17 were mature. Everyone was scrared that I was going to over stimulate but today is 1 week from my trigger and I'm doing great. My belly is a bit bloated but not awful. If you can rest as much as possible and drink,drink,drink gatorade like its your job. The day of my ER I drank 1 gallon of gatorade and 6 glasses of water and stayed in bed- I continued this until the ET.

Good luck

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"