Success after IF

Bravelle success stories

Hi ladies,

I had an RE appt this morning and they are switching me to injectables. They are starting me on Bravelle because it is the cheapest and I am OOP for meds. We are also doing an IUI this cycle. Anyone have success with Bravelle and IUI?

Thanks for the hope you give us ladies on IF!

~Laura

10/09 Bravelle/ Ovidrel and IUI- BFP!!! Beta #1- 16dpiui 551 Beta # 2- 18dpiui 1400 Beta #3- 20dpiui 2800 It's a boy! Aiden James William born 7/12/10 Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Surprise BFP! Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Bravelle success stories

• Look at my siggy! The first was bravelle and trigger and IUI, and the second was a bravelle/menopur cocktail!

I started on bravelle for DS after clomid was a no go. I was a slow and low dose for him so I did not over stim!

Good luck to you! I had NO side effects from bravelle. I hope this is it for you!

• I did, I did!  It was IVF, but I still feel like the 'success' had to do with the follicle development.  Mine was mixed with menopur but mostly Bravelle.  GL with you and your IUI!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I did Bravelle for my 3rd IVF after 2 failed attempts with the more costly Gonal F... the bravelle (among some other things) was my lucky charm!
    A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • Me!  I got a BFP on my first Bravelle/IUI cycle.  Good luck!
  • I love seeing the BFP success stories! I am moving on to my first clomid (CD 3-7 50 mgs), injectible (Bravelle - 150 units CD 9) And IUI cycle (~CD13)! I am on CD 5. 

I have been searching for some uplifting stories to help ease my mind through this whole ttc process.  So thank you for sharing!

I hope I will be able to join you in a few months (or weeks!!!)! God bless you all!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"