Illinois Babies

OB/GYN Central Dupage Hospital

I live in St. Charles and work in Naperville and I'm looking for a new OB/GYN that practices at Central Dupage.  Thanks!

Re: OB/GYN Central Dupage Hospital

• I work at CDH and I also have my OB/GYN there too. I see Dr. Mark Gapinski. He is awesome. You can email him with qustions/concerns and he personally calls you back almost right away. They also have a patient portal where you can schedule your appointments and see you lab results online without waiting for them to call you. Here is the link to his website.

https://4obgyne.com/Pages/MG-AboutUs.html

Good Luck with finding someone!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I go to him also, he is awsome!
  • Loading the player...
  • Dr Debra Hay and anyone else in the group too.  They have an office in Wheaton and Warrenville and right down the road from CDH.  Dr. Lucille Russo actually delivered my baby and I can't thank her enough because it was an emergency c-section and basically saved my baby by getting him out in about 30 seconds. 
    www.moderndaysuzyhomemaker.blogspot.com Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i delivered there and i go to Dupage Medical Group Obstetrics. they have offices in a few locations.  my fav doctor is Dr Phyllis Chang, she's wonderful.
  • imageWiggleBaby:
    i delivered there and i go to Dupage Medical Group Obstetrics. they have offices in a few locations.  my fav doctor is Dr Phyllis Chang, she's wonderful.

She delivered my first baby and I love her.  She is such a sweet person.  Super friendly too.  Most of that office is pretty nice.  Dupage Medical Group in Bloomingdale, Bartlett, Naperville and Glen Ellen.  Dr Johnson is probably the second best.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagepharmacygirl:

imageWiggleBaby:
    i delivered there and i go to Dupage Medical Group Obstetrics. they have offices in a few locations.  my fav doctor is Dr Phyllis Chang, she's wonderful.

She delivered my first baby and I love her.  She is such a sweet person.  Super friendly too.  Most of that office is pretty nice.  Dupage Medical Group in Bloomingdale, Bartlett, Naperville and Glen Ellen.  Dr Johnson is probably the second best.

I'm 34 weeks pregnant and also with Dupage Medical Group.  My favorite is also Dr. Chang, and also Dr. Freeman.  I haven't met Dr. Johnson, but I'll try to schedule with her now that I know she's a favorite.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"