LGBT Parenting

I felt the baby!!

It started around 5pm this evening.  I felt something similar to butterfly kisses.  I wasn't 100% sure it was the baby but I knew it was different.  Then I'm eating dinner with K around 8:30 and I definitely knew it was the baby! It felt sort of like a fish swimming around (exactly like the way you described Abba!).  It made me gasp with excitement although at the same time I was a bit weirded out - lol!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I felt the baby!!

• Yay! So neat, but a little weird, right?!  Big Smile  I love being able to feel the babe bop around in there. But I told Trav that we're not watching Alien until this baby is born!! LOL.

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
  • Yay!! That's so exciting!!!

Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • It's such an awesome experience feeling your little one move!  And it's something I've always found so special - something just between the you and your baby.  It's like your little secret.  ;-)

Congratulations!

My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• So exciting!!!
    Met 07/07/05, Wedding 07/07/07, Legal Marriage Ceremony 12/9/12, Baby Boy Born 08/09/13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • OMG- that's awesome!! Wasn't it the weirdest thing though? I swear, I felt like I swallowed a goldfish..just wait till you see the little michael phelps move under your skin...

and in a couple of weeks K will be able to feel it too :-) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • How exciting!!!  I loved that feeling - it was my favorite part of pregnancy!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"