Trouble TTC

Frustrated

I have been ttc for about 7 months now.  Every time AF is supposed to come, I become extremely stressed and then extremely disappointed when she does come.  I also always think I have pregnancy symptoms, but I think they're all in my head.  However, this month, AF came 2 days early, is brown in color, and is not constant.  I want to take a pregnancy test, but I have wasted so much money on these already and I don't want another "not pregnant" result.  This is so frustrating.  How do you guys deal with things like this?  I feel this is all I do and think about month to month!  Please help!

Re: Frustrated

• I feel the same exact way!!! We have only been trying for 4 months but for us it feels like a long time. I know 4 and 7 doesnt compare to others who have been for a year or more but its truly frustrating!  TTC is not like I thought it was going to be at all. Even though in the back of your mind you know it may not happen right away, nothing can prepare you for this. I always feel like I have symptoms every month. Getting pregnant and what we can do to help is ALL I think about, talk about, search about! I feel bad for my husband, who is trying to be as supportive as he can. (he isnt such a worry wort as I  am)  If you dont usually get brown in color and thats all your getting and its not consistent, I would test at least if its past that day you were supposed to get AF.  I do get brown sometimes when I first get AF and defenitely at the end but in between I get actual red. If your not, it could be implantation. I dont want to get your hopes up because I know how upsetting it is but I would just test if your actual period hasnt started and if its negative and no real period after a week, test again. If nothing call your doctor just to be sure things are okay. They say the brown we see is old blood I think. GL to you!!!!!
  • You do realize that neither of you are having "trouble ttc" right?
    Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • Loading the player...
  • What exactly do you mean by that?
  • What do I mean by that?

Exactly what I said.

You aren't having trouble ttc.  It takes the average couple 6 months to a year to get pregnant.

4 and 7 months are well within that time line.  

Therefore- no trouble.

Didn't think that it was that difficult to decipher. 

Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • Jessica, do you have an email address so we can chat privately?  I wouldn't mind having someone to chat back and forth with.  Let me know!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"