TTC After a Loss
Options

day 13 and still negative OPK

hmm....is it possible that I already O'd around day 8,9 or 10?

I have 3 tests left for day 14, 15 and 16. (I took 2 tests yesterday, what a waste!)

I'm using clear blue easy digital ovulation test

When I got pregnant last year I was using the regular "compare 2 lines" kind and never got a true positive, the line got *almost* as dark, but never as dark or darker. 

grrr getting increasingly frustrated. 

Re: day 13 and still negative OPK

• Options
    That sucks that your body is not cooperating! I know a lot of the girls here use the Internet cheapies until they think they have a positive and then comfirm it with a digital- that way you don't waste as many o the expencive digitals. Good luck!
    BFP #1: DS born 11/07 BFP #2: m/c @ 8w 5d d&c
  • Options

I haven't had any luck with the OPKs either. Today is CD 14 and I didn't even bother doing one yesterday. I am getting so tired of seeing nothing and it was just stressing me out. I'm just BDing every day for a while.

But, it's possible that you O early and just missed it. A girl I work with Os around CD 7.

BFP #1- 1/16/09- Baby Ava stillborn at 32 weeks, possible cord accident, 7/30/09
    BFP #2- 1/5/10- Baby Jack born at 37w2d, 6lbs 13 oz, 8/24/10
    BFP #3- 7/30/11- Baby Boy Due April 3, 2012
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

how long is your cycle? when do you normally O?

for me I start testing day 10 and then have O'd (since I've been testing - I Don't chart) day 13-16. There was one month I never got positive and my cycle ended up being 5 days shorter - meaning for some reason I O'd on day 8 or so -- rare for me. . .

hope you didn't miss it. and yes, I do the internet cheapies and then confirm with digi.

m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • Options

I agree with mlmtgg, as to the length of your cycle.  I have a fairly regular 28-29 day cycle (took about 2 months after the m/c to regulate) and O around CD 17-18.  I use internet cheapies (getting my CBEFM in a few days and excited!) but test twice a day - mid-morning and later afternoon.  That way, I've always caught my surge. 

Like mlm, I'd use internet cheapies next month and when in doubt, confirm with the digital ovulation test.  I buy my cheapies on Ebay - around $9, free shipping for 40 tests.

GL!

• Options
    imagesydney0928:

I haven't had any luck with the OPKs either. Today is CD 14 and I didn't even bother doing one yesterday. I am getting so tired of seeing nothing and it was just stressing me out. I'm just BDing every day for a while.

This. Last month I'm fairly sure I stopped using opt like 2 days b4 I should've. I got eeeewcm right after. Maybe I was stressing too much and held O off?? I don't know. This cycle I was using them up to like cd18 and then dh and I went through a bunch of crap, and I forgot about it for a few days. This time I had "almost, but not quite" dark enough lines that returned to stark white lines a few days ago when I did a random opt. I'm guessing that "may" have been near my surge? Don't know. If I'm not ku this cycle, and I have no reason to really believe that I am, then I'll probably start ordering the internet cheapies and start temping. I think we're gonna' hold off until January to ttc if I'm out this go 'round. Should give me better practice w/figuring things out though.

• Options
    I feel your pain. I am on day 13 as well :( . I tested again this morning and nada. The wait is so frustrating. Good luck hopefully we'll both get smiley faces this weekend and then we can start the next unbearable long wait - the two week wait!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"