New Jersey Babies

Newbie in NY but Deliver in NJ

I used to be on a Ny board back in 2007 when I as PG with my DD.

I am TTC Now and I am using the OV Watch this mth. 

I am hoping to not get AF next week, and I refuse to test, since i took 3 already and I just get so sad and obsessed hehe.

I joined NJ since my OBGYN is in Oradell, NJ and I deliver in Valley.  Even my DD pedi is in Oradell.  I am not a fan of Rockland CO doctors or Hospitals.

I am lookign for an Endocrinologist (cant spell)  who works with valley.  I was GD with DD and i have been diagnosed with Hasimotos since giving birth last year. and I hated valley maternal fetal dept

Re: Newbie in NY but Deliver in NJ

• oh gosh i need to update my pic and bio hahahah, they are so old.  let see if i can figure this out
  • Hi, Good luck with TTC!!  I had my DS in 2007 but I delivered at Pascack Valley which doesn't exist anymore.  So with this pregnancy, I'll be going to Valley.  How was the delivery and labor dept?  I'll have to go take a tour when I get closer to my due date.  I don't know an Endocrin.  Can your Dr. recommend one?  There must be so many in Bergen County area..My OBGYN is also in Oradell.  Does yours happen to be Dr. Craig?  Again, good luck and stay positive!

• Loading the player...
  • Super cool yes he is my doc and I LOVE HIM and that office. Valley was great, My friend delivered at Pascack and again at valley with Dr. Craig.... Valley was clean and they were so kind and I felt like royalty there. you will not be disappointed.  I am seeing Seaton next week and I will ask for an endocrine referral. I can not deal with Valley Maternal fetal med dept again I cant wait forever with a 15mth old hehe I had my blood drawn today to check my thyroid levels we shall see. what's your due date?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"