3rd Trimester

Yeast Infection Under Boob :(

So I'm pretty sure I have a yeast infection under my left boob.  It is smelly, rashy, and burns like crap! 

I work in a lab so I set up a culture today and I have a dr's appt. tomorrow morning. 

Anyone else have this very uncomfortable problem?  Any home remedies to get me through the rest of the night?

Re: Yeast Infection Under Boob :(

• well that doesn't sound fun!  i've never heard of this before....
  • Aww poor thing
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • this is really gross and TMI but you asked, LOL! i think i have one in the crease where my leg meets my pocketbook! hahahahaha. i go to the dr thursday so ill just deal!
  • Yep, not fun indeed.  Apparently sweaty, overgrown boobs in hot Texas heat = not good.

I've been trying to wash them when I get home from work, but the left one is having some problems. 

• I had a yeast infection on my tongue a few years back. It was horrible, my tounge swelled up and I could not talk.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yes, I have had one both under my boob and in between my legs (on both sides) in my groin (not my vag).  Honestly, both can be a little tricky to treat, but hopefully the doc will come up with a solution for you.  Typically powders work better than creams.
    Tori 10.10.09 / Callie 9.14.10 / Callie's Epilespy Journey
  • I guess this is what I had.. under BOTH boobs. And at night, they would itch and without knowing it, I would scratch in my sleep so much that the skin was peeling and flame red. I got antifungal cream and Anti-Monkey Butt (yes, that's its name) powder and it's cleared right up. Both of those were suggested to me by Bumpies!
  • You can try a little Monistat cream on it.

imageimage 

6/20/11 mc @ 5wks
    10/19/11 mc @ 17wks- Trisomy 18
    IUI #1 4/26/12 BFN
    Moving on to IVF in July
    37 with DOR...fabulous
    ER 7/14/12 6R 5F, ET 7/17 3 embies, beta #1 7/26: 147, beta #2 7/28: 326, beta#3 7/30: 422...ugh, beta#4 7/31: 607...hopeful, beta #5 8/2: 1280, beta #6 8/7: 7184 and u/s shows 1 possibly 2 sacs! 8/14 2 beautiful heartbeats! 9/24 we are TEAM BLUE!!!!!

• Yup! Vagisil works great in the mean time.
    Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing at all. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagehollandbob:
    this is really gross and TMI but you asked, LOL! i think i have one in the crease where my leg meets my pocketbook! hahahahaha. i go to the dr thursday so ill just deal!

wtf is your pocketbook?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"