TTC After a Loss
Options

Watery CM and 10 dpo....any ideas?

I noticed some watery CM today and I'm 10 dpo. What could this mean? I've noticed I'm running to the bathroom a lot today. I can't tell if its just me being nervous about AF showing up or if I'm really having frequent urges to pee. My temps are still up which makes me optomistic but has anyone else noticed watery CM this late into a cycle?
ectopic 2/09 - 8wks chemical pregnancy 9/09 - 5wks missed miscarriage 2/10 - 6wks miscarriage 8/10 - 9wks miscarriage - chromosomal abnormalities 7/11 - 8wks Last period 10/18 IUI #3 10/29 BFP 11/12

Re: Watery CM and 10 dpo....any ideas?

• Options
    I got nothing. Just wanted to say I am 10dpo also, and good luck. When will you test?
  • Options
    Thanks!  Good luck to you too.  I'll probably test on Wednesday if no AF.  When are you testing?
    ectopic 2/09 - 8wks chemical pregnancy 9/09 - 5wks missed miscarriage 2/10 - 6wks miscarriage 8/10 - 9wks miscarriage - chromosomal abnormalities 7/11 - 8wks Last period 10/18 IUI #3 10/29 BFP 11/12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just wanted to pop in and say GL to both of you! I'm dpo 10 too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Me too.  Well, 9 DPO, actually.

It means that I'm. . . . 9 DPO.  :shrug:  I've had it on pregnant cycles, non-pregnant cycles, and annovulatory cycles.  I take post-O CM lightly, to be honest.  

• Options

imagecfwinston:
    I noticed some watery CM today and I'm 10 dpo. What could this mean? I've noticed I'm running to the bathroom a lot today. I can't tell if its just me being nervous about AF showing up or if I'm really having frequent urges to pee. My temps are still up which makes me optomistic but has anyone else noticed watery CM this late into a cycle?

I had this too but it turned into very creamy cm and lots of it.  I poas 1 day after missed AF and got a bfn.  I am now 4 days past AF with no AF symptoms in sight.  I am holding off with poas, I somehow do not want to lose hope early.  Maybe on Wed fmu or Sat fmu.

• Options
    Good luck ladies, let's see those bfp's at the end of the week! Please God!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"