3rd Trimester
Options

belly button question

I've noticed that the skin around my belly button looks bruised. It's not popped out yet but it is pretty much flat. Anyone else get this? Does this mean my belly button is about to pop out?

Re: belly button question

• Options
    bruised or just darker, like brownish? my belly button is still an innie but it's getting more shallow by the day and the skin inside that is becoming flat is a dark brownish.

Me: 37
    DH: 36
    Married: 08-25-07
    DS: 11-20-09

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Name change alert: Formerly Lisswastaken

• Options
    Did you have it pierced ever?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagelisswastaken:
    bruised or just darker, like brownish? my belly button is still an innie but it's getting more shallow by the day and the skin inside that is becoming flat is a dark brownish.

maybe it is brownish? hmmm off to go look in the mirror...

• Options
    My bb is still in innie, but it very much on the shallow side.  The skin in there and surrounding looks exactly the same as the rest of my pastey, pale, glow in the dark white belly!  For the record I have VERY fair skin and no visible linea nigra to this point either.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagelisswastaken:

mine too.

• Options

imageTBell9:
    I've noticed that the skin around my belly button looks bruised. It's not popped out yet but it is pretty much flat. Anyone else get this? Does this mean my belly button is about to pop out?

Yes.. on my pale white skin...there's like a pink circle around it, but in the mirror it looks more like a bluish bruise..  I have a deep innie which is getting more and more shallow day by day.. sort of stretching out.  I also have serious PAIN around my belly button, too.  I notice that the something hard (like a head or tush) is in that area.. and she's been kicking around it, so maybe that explains the pain?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"