2nd Trimester

Hooty Hoo

I guess I'll be the one doing the Hooters thread for the night again ;)

What's everyone up to tonight?  I'm sitting on my fat ass stuffing my face with chocolate and watching South Park Angel

Re: Hooty Hoo

• Lol, I am watching Food Network. Bobby Flay and some crazy lady are making Lobster club sandwiches. Would sound good if it wasn't drenched in Mayonnaise. Yuck!
  • haha  i love how we posted almost the same thing :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I am not officially a hooter as I am in bed by 1030 usually! Tonight I would love to join you! 

I just finished my cup of warm tea and plan to surf the net until I pass out. Sore throat in tow...  

• imagenannyannie:
    Lol, I am watching Food Network. Bobby Flay and some crazy lady are making Lobster club sandwiches. Would sound good if it wasn't drenched in Mayonnaise. Yuck!

ew! I prefer Miracle Whip :)

• Watching Sports Center... Confused  DH's choice since... gotta catch up on all the games for his fantasy team!    *ugh*

image  imageimage image

O13 March Siggy Contest: AnArChY (I do what I want- & I want FOUR GIFS!)

• imagemissw22:
    haha  i love how we posted almost the same thing :)

lol right? I was thinking that when I read your thread, must be the preg brain striking again

• I am very strange. I don't really eat condiments, at least on sandwiches.

There are two varieties of dressing I will eat on a salad, sparingly (Italian Vinnegrette and Ceasar), I eat Ketchup on fries and chicken strips/nuggets, and Heinz 57 on grilled meat. Otherwise...please no. I will not eat anything with mayo, Miracle Whip, mustard, ranch, blue cheese, or any other creamy dressing you might put in front of me.

And, if I smell it, I just might vomit on you. Even pre-preg. Lol

• Just finished making brownies to go with the mud pie icecream DH brought home. oh yeahhh
  • Just sitting here chatting with people... trying to avoid having more ice cream.... LOL.

• imagenannyannie:

I am very strange. I don't really eat condiments, at least on sandwiches.

There are two varieties of dressing I will eat on a salad, sparingly (Italian Vinnegrette and Ceasar), I eat Ketchup on fries and chicken strips/nuggets, and Heinz 57 on grilled meat. Otherwise...please no. I will not eat anything with mayo, Miracle Whip, mustard, ranch, blue cheese, or any other creamy dressing you might put in front of me.

And, if I smell it, I just might vomit on you. Even pre-preg. Lol

I would die! I love condiments!!!  

• imageTXTwisterBabe:

I guess I'll be the one doing the Hooters thread for the night again ;)

What's everyone up to tonight?  I'm sitting on my fat ass stuffing my face with chocolate and watching South Park Angel

i am surfing the net while waiting on the two cakes baking in the oven Big Smile its definately going to be a goodie night!!

• imageTXTwisterBabe:

imagenannyannie:
    Lol, I am watching Food Network. Bobby Flay and some crazy lady are making Lobster club sandwiches. Would sound good if it wasn't drenched in Mayonnaise. Yuck!

ew! I prefer Miracle Whip :)

I literally could eat mayonnaise with a spoon. (and have, but not sober, haha) Seriously, I love the stuff.
  • imageLuv-a-Bug:

Just sitting here chatting with people... trying to avoid having more ice cream.... LOL.

OOooohh I just remembered I have some Slow Churned Mint Choc Chip in the freezer... it's gonna have to wait until tomorrow though... my tummy is already angry enough at me tonight!

image  imageimage image

• I just had a nice big bowl of captain crunch and now I am off to bed.  Got a big day tomorrow!!  Night ladies!
  • Lol. I misled you...I do eat Buffalo Sauce from Frank's on a LOT of things. :D But yeah, I've never eaten condiments. And sandwiches are my perfect food. I love a good pepper turkey on foccacia with muenster, tomato, pickle, banana peppers, and maybe a drizzle of vinnagrette or olive oil and vineger. I feel like condiments and sauces cover up the taste of real food...lol
  • Awwww, well it looks like it's nighty-night for me already Crying  DH keeps giving me the puppy dog look, asking if he can use the computer before bed to check on his fantasy teams.  Oh, the things we do for love...

Night everyone!

image  imageimage image

• imagecc_fame:
    imageLuv-a-Bug:

Just sitting here chatting with people... trying to avoid having more ice cream.... LOL.

OOooohh I just remembered I have some Slow Churned Mint Choc Chip in the freezer... it's gonna have to wait until tomorrow though... my tummy is already angry enough at me tonight!

Would you believe my DH sent ME out for ice cream tonight?? I was like "uh, isn't this a little backwards honey??"

• seems like everyone is baking tonight, lol. Makeing cookies, back and forth between cpu and kitchen. DH absolutly LOVES miricle whip, hell eat it by itself or with a package of saltines. hes gross.
  • good evening!

here at work, just finished a sweet tea from mcdonalds!  it was refreshing!  my bladder just expanded! hahahaha.

• I think my "eat it with a spoon" habits may be weirder...

Cool Whip, Peanut butter? Those are for wimps. (Although, I eat both of them with a spoon! lol) What do I eat with a spoon? Saurkraut. Yeah. I keep giant jars of Claussen Saurkraut in my fridge at all times. I also eat spoonfulls of preserves, jam, and (cringe) straight maple syrup. Lol. Nothing tops the Saurkraut for satisfaction though.

• imagenannyannie:
    Lol. I misled you...I do eat Buffalo Sauce from Frank's on a LOT of things. :D But yeah, I've never eaten condiments. And sandwiches are my perfect food. I love a good pepper turkey on foccacia with muenster, tomato, pickle, banana peppers, and maybe a drizzle of vinnagrette or olive oil and vineger. I feel like condiments and sauces cover up the taste of real food...lol

I totally agree with you! I don't even eat fries with ketchup, salad with dressing, subs with mustard or vinegar. I stopped liking jelly too. With this pregnancy I have used a few condiments but I really don't think it will become a habit...once I have the baby I most likely won't have tobasco sauce on my eggs or Italian dressing on my salad any more.

• I love they're sweet tea! They dont even know what it is at the mcdonalds here. Crying
  • I baked the hell out of yesterday night. :D

I've been trying to hard to finish my blog theme, but I've just been so lazy... I think tonight will be a night where this hawaii hooter hits hooting hours here. LOL that's alot of h's. I also have to go to puppy class with ADD-dd-d dog here in half an hour. :D

• image1momma:
    I love they're sweet tea! They dont even know what it is at the mcdonalds here. Crying

well this isnt good!!  i would mail u some sweet tea if i could!!!!!!

• I wish I could find some energy to bake tonight.  I think I have a little cold.

Just ate some soup and now I am feeling LO rolling around!

Someone send me some treats!!!

• Ugh every single one of you with ice cream sucks lol I'd die for some ice cream right about now!
  • I've been perusing the 3rd tri board ... oddly enough ... this is my first time ... scandalous Indifferent also vegging out on the couch watching King of the Crown on TLC, while drinking a glass of superfood ... strange but I love that stuff ...
  • image1momma:
    I love they're sweet tea! They dont even know what it is at the mcdonalds here. Crying

Really?! I could have sworn I saw it on the menu once... > > I will have to investigate....

• imagenannyannie:

I think my "eat it with a spoon" habits may be weirder...

Cool Whip, Peanut butter? Those are for wimps. (Although, I eat both of them with a spoon! lol) What do I eat with a spoon? Saurkraut. Yeah. I keep giant jars of Claussen Saurkraut in my fridge at all times. I also eat spoonfulls of preserves, jam, and (cringe) straight maple syrup. Lol. Nothing tops the Saurkraut for satisfaction though.

yeah, this is gross! Haha you are so funny!
  • :) Thanks. It probably helps that I'm "kraut to the core". My last name screams "Nazi" and you just can't beat a good German beer. :)

That being said, I don't eat a lot of german food because most if it is deep fried, and I can't stomach it. So I indulge in a bit (or, okay, a cup and a half) of Saurkraut every now and again. :)

• imageTXTwisterBabe:
    Ugh every single one of you with ice cream sucks lol I'd die for some ice cream right about now!
    sorry!!! If it makes you feel any better about it my stomach is gurgling now... I think I may have overdone it on the ice cream... :(
  • imageLuv-a-Bug:
    imageTXTwisterBabe:
    Ugh every single one of you with ice cream sucks lol I'd die for some ice cream right about now!
    sorry!!! If it makes you feel any better about it my stomach is gurgling now... I think I may have overdone it on the ice cream... :(

aw I'll be glad to take some off your hands!

I get a hell of a sweet tooth at night, and it sucks considering during the day I can't even eat half of my meals.  What's up with that?!

• imageTXTwisterBabe:

imageLuv-a-Bug:
    imageTXTwisterBabe:

aw I'll be glad to take some off your hands!

I get a hell of a sweet tooth at night, and it sucks considering during the day I can't even eat half of my meals.  What's up with that?!

i have the same problem!!! i dont get it, my sweet tooth gets all control.

• I'm here! Just got back from a day trip up to Spokane (about 2 hours from us) with DH to buy some maternity clothes, and fulfill my craving for some yummy Outback Steakhouse appetizers...
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"