Cincinnati Babies

PSA: Elmo Live

Elmo Live is $24 on kmart.com

https://totbargains.com/

Regularly $60, so pretty good deal on what is a greatly reviewed toy.  I saw it at Toys R Us a couple weeks ago and Macy seemed pretty interested in it.  Do any of you have it?  Does your DC play with it?  I went ahead and got it since it was such a steal...(I'm such a sucker for sales!)

Mason Louise
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: PSA: Elmo Live

• We got it for my nephew last year and he was really into it, then he kind of was like eh. My sister said after about a month he got really into it again and has been since. That is the first toy that Rylee runs to when we go over there. She will sit on the floor, and just watch and laugh and smile.

This is on her list for this year so I am going to check that out. Thanks for the PSA!

• I saw a bunch on clearance at target too!

We have it but Ben doesnt play with it AT ALL. Its such a bummer becuase it was the one toy we wanted Ben to have for Christmas and its the one toy he doesnt touch

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We have it. I put it away and bring it out every now and then. Nora likes to dance when Elmo sings. It's a cute toy to have.

• Ellie loves Elmo Live. It is easily her favorite toy. The only thing is she pretty much broke his neck and he eats batteries, so we were thinking about getting her a new one, but I think we're going to wait and get Elmo Live Encore for Christmas.

Photo by Melissa Nicole Photography

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"