Babies: 0 - 3 Months

personal question (sex related=)

ok so i was wondering ...how long after birth did you and your man do the nasty Wink  and please let me know if you were csection or vaginal! thanks girls

Re: personal question (sex related=)

• We will be trying tonight... eek.

ETA: had a vaginal delivery with a 1st degree tear. 

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Vaginal delivery, 11.5 weeks
  • Loading the player...
  • I had a c-section.  We had sex at 3 weeks pp. I wouldn't recommend having sex before your pp check up though because regardless of whether you have a vaginal or c-section birth, there is still a chance of infection.  I was pretty lucky that I didn't get an infection.
  • You will need to wait until you have been cleared by your OB to have sex. The norm is 6 weeks, we waited till around 8 weeks, but that is because I was not ready at 6 weeks. I had a vaginal delivery.
  • c/s and i waited till i was cleared by Dr at 6w check up.

since then...not so much. i'd rather sleep or eat ice-cream if the kids are in bed. :)

• "do the nasty" lol. 3 weeks, once I stopped bleeding. All were vag births w/ no tearing or stitches. Lub helps too if you BF. It will depend on your delivery if you experience the tearing/stitches/hemi's/heavy lochia. oh yeah and who has time to bump uglies w/ a new baby on your boob all day and night! j/k...sorta 
  • imagejenlily1:
    "do the nasty" lol. 3 weeks, once I stopped bleeding. All were vag births w/ no tearing or stitches. Lub helps too if you BF. It will depend on your delivery if you experience the tearing/stitches/hemi's/heavy lochia. oh yeah and who has time to bump uglies w/ a new baby on your boob all day and night! j/k...sorta 

bump uglies makes me laugh.

• vag with episiotomy.. 4 weeks
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image   and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • C-section.... last night... and one thing I suggest... is use LUBE.... OH MY!!!!!!! Felt like my first time!
  • vaginal with a 1 degree tear, L is 10 weeks on Friday, we haven't yet Embarrassed

Poor DH! I stopped bleeding at 2 & 1/2 weeks but my tear didn't heal until about 8 weeks and now I am spotting from my IUD....I am hoping it stops soon!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Vaginal, 2nd degree, 5.5 weeks, and it was scarier than the first time. LOL.

But all in all, it was fine, lube and time are all you need. 

• My doctor told me I could try to have sex once I felt comfortable, but I'm still a little too nervous to go for it.  I just stopped bleeding, and I had a couple second degree tears, so I wanted to wait at least until my checkup, which is tomorrow.
  • Vaginal, 4weeks.  It was the best sex I have ever had. No joke :)
  • 8 weeks, c-section
    Contemplating the snow.
    Mes Petit Choux
    imageimageimage
    I can't go back to yesterday - because I was a different person then. ~ Alice

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemariec77:
    C-section.... last night... and one thing I suggest... is use LUBE.... OH MY!!!!!!! Felt like my first time!

Haha! =) I enjoyed this.

But honestly, useful advice. I was considering trying tonight (just had my 6wk today) but now I'm thinking I'll wait until I can make it to the store...

• I hate to say it, but we haven't even tried yet.  I've thought about it, though...DD is 2 1/2 months old.  I had a vag. delivery, just a small tear-no stitches.  I don't even know why we haven't...
  • 7 Weeks - Vaginal Delivery

• DH left for the other side of the country when i was 8.5 months pregnant and didnt come back until DS was 7.5 weeks old! Crying

We did it as soon as we got home from the airport! LOL I didnt think we would - our emotions just got the better of us. Devil

After i was a little worried b/c i had a vaginal delivery with internal and external 2nd degree tears but DH said i wasnt different at all! In fact, he thought tighter! Probably for lack of doing it during 3rd tri! LOL

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 4 weeks, vaginal, no tears.
    my blog: mama quiere beso
    Joaquin's hospital and Isela's birth center med & intervention free "hypnobabies" birth stories
  • 8 weeks after vag + 3rd degree tear... and it hurt and I spotted afterwards.  It was not fun... I was grimacing in the dark :(

Me – 33 (no diagnosis), DH – 41 (MFI)

IVF #1/ICSI 2008 – 22 ER, 21 F, Day 3 transfer (8A and 8B) - BFP, 3 Frosties

Surprise BFP 2010

Surprise BFP 2011

Shipped frosties from TX to VA in 2012

FET #1 May 2013, single blast – BFN

FET #2 August 2013 2 blasts – BFN

IVF #2/ICSI/AH Jan 2014 – 8 ER, 7M, 6 F Day 3 transfer (grade 2 & 3), no frosties - BFP!

• 3.5 weeks c-section
  • vaginal delivery and 2 first degree tares.  We got the OK from my OB at 6 weeks then we first tried around 7 weeks... tried...... it hurt soooo bad, then we successfully tried again at 9 weeks, and it hurt sooooo much, i'm scared to do it again!
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"