3rd Trimester

Did we witness an unofficial GBCN today?

Mimimoo09 deleted all her posts and after she got MASSIVELY flamed today, I wouldn't doubt if we start seeing a new poster very soon. 

Here is the original post:

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/23361624.aspx

Then she made the mistake of being a biitch to mandaphilly in her stretchie post: 

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/23364097.aspx

Re: Did we witness an unofficial GBCN today?

• Ehhh whatever. She deserved it, seriously what did she expect. Everybody on here has stretchies. Well, almost everybody!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • what did i miss?
  • Loading the player...
  • You shouldn't post crappy comments if you don't want to hear the responses!  IF you have to put "no flames please" you know you are gonna get it:)
  • Confused
  • Blah, the good stuff always happens when I'm gone for the day!! anyone wanna give me a synopsis? :D

Me: 37
    DH: 36
    Married: 08-25-07
    DS: 11-20-09

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Name change alert: Formerly Lisswastaken

• I can't believe I missed this.
  • Someone posted a really rude post about not wanting to see anyones streched marked belly and that ppl should really warn before posting pics. Then she said "No flames please"

So a new post was started celebrating strechies (and the post title gave warning). So she got on that post and started making rude comments.

• Aw, I missed it too! But geeze, what an imbecile. I was getting so angry regarding her comments to mandaphilly. I'm a young mom too and I know we'll both be GREAT mothers.
    Anneliese Olive 11/5/09
    Hazel Dianna 1/8/11
    Luna Valentine 4/25/13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"