TTC After a Loss

Does anyone watch Glee?

I think it's my new favorite show this year. Still love Grey's but last week was soooo depressing, I'm not sure if I'm up for that kind of abuse from my tv every week. Glee, on the other hand, is so cute!
BFP #1- 1/16/09- Baby Ava stillborn at 32 weeks, possible cord accident, 7/30/09
BFP #2- 1/5/10- Baby Jack born at 37w2d, 6lbs 13 oz, 8/24/10
BFP #3- 7/30/11- Baby Boy Due April 3, 2012
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Does anyone watch Glee?

• Although I guess I should say, there are a couple pregnancy storylines that might be annoying to watch.
    BFP #1- 1/16/09- Baby Ava stillborn at 32 weeks, possible cord accident, 7/30/09
    BFP #2- 1/5/10- Baby Jack born at 37w2d, 6lbs 13 oz, 8/24/10
    BFP #3- 7/30/11- Baby Boy Due April 3, 2012
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I like it - I think it's cute!  Only seen a couple of episodes though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • It is one of my new favorite series!!  I love all the singing.  Except tonight I was sad that the cheerleader coach was barely on, she cracks me up!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageHElizabethDU:
    It is one of my new favorite series!!  I love all the singing.  Except tonight I was sad that the cheerleader coach was barely on, she cracks me up!!

They do need to put her on more.  I can't wait for the soundtrack to come out.  I love the music.  I have downloaded a couple of songs from the first episode and I blast those whenever I need a pick me up.  They always make me smile.

Missing our Little Pumpkin BFP 2-19-09, MC 3-1-09 Mommy and Daddy miss you and love you so very much! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"