Babies on the Brain

Clicky poll...just for funsies.

Were you on BOTB when it was the only baby board on The Nest?[Poll]

Re: Clicky poll...just for funsies.

• I could be the oldest lurker.  2001 baby!
  • Loading the player...
  • can't you just love me for me? LOL!  :)

MY FOUR ANGELS... M/C 12/26/02 AT 4 WEEKS M/C 12/31/07 AT 12 WEEKS, D & C M/C 12/5/08 AT 9 WEEKS, D & C ***BFP ON 3/26/09*** MARY REYNA BORN AND PASSED AWAY JULY 31ST, 2009 AT 23 WEEKS. GOODBYE SWEET BABY...I WILL MISS YOU FOREVER. ***AFTER 17 WEEKS ON BEDREST*** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemrsmacias2008:

can't you just love me for me? LOL!  :)

Oh I love you for you. ;) 

• imagebuttahbear:
    I could be the oldest lurker.  2001 baby!

Ok, for realz though---that verges on creepy.  You've been watching us for 8 years?  With nothing to add?  Just staring at us for 8 years. 

If I followed you around all day and just stared at you, you'd have my a$$ in jail, 2 weeks---tops.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • imageBallSox:

imagebuttahbear:

Ok, for realz though---that verges on creepy.  You've been watching us for 8 years?  With nothing to add?  Just staring at us for 8 years. 

If I followed you around all day and just stared at you, you'd have my a$$ in jail, 2 weeks---tops.  

LMAO!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageBallSox:

imagebuttahbear:

I think my heart just grew 3 sizes (a la Dr. Seuss)

TTC #1 - Cycle 29 - BFP!! 03/05/10
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Blog BFP Chart Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • BOTB/Parenting/ML- those were the days.
    Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • The nest wasn't much more than "holy crap, i'm so glad my wedding is over"  and "OMGZ, My wedding is ovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvver!! NO one thinks I'm special anymore!"

Now it's "I took a giant dump that was the size of a pop can and I need a special place for other people that have had huge craps and need people that understand exactly what it's like to drop a giant two-sie and why it affects the way I parent so you need to give me my own board for me and my friend who drop big logs" 

ETA:  Back then, the search and block functions worked.    Coincidence?  Probably not. 

He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • I'm laughing so hard I'm crying.
  • So true boo- I loved the "what do I do now that my wedding's over?" posts.

There were women who were downright near catatonic over the fact that the wedding is done and gone. 

imageimageimageimage
  • imageBallSox:

imagebuttahbear:

Nah, I'm just not on that much plus I recently starting coming around when I got pg.  This was my P&E name from the Nest.

• SO you are not a lurker.  You've just had the s/n since your knottie days.

So basically what your saying has NO relevence to the discussion at all. 

So, in conclusion, you are wasting our time with your lies? 

• imagekdodge423:

STAR!

Ha, beat you Rachel!

DANG IT!! I wasn't paying attention! LOL

• imageBallSox:

SO you are not a lurker.  You've just had the s/n since your knottie days.

So basically what your saying has NO relevence to the discussion at all. 

So, in conclusion, you are wasting our time with your lies? 

• imageManalyzer:

Love.  Where did you find this? 

• Another community I belong to. It cracked my sh!t up when I saw it.
  • imagefredalina:
    Yes, but only as a lurker at that point.  i've lurked and/or posted for over 4 years now.

This!  I was also using another sn (while I was wedding planning) because I was one of those girls who didn't realize I could make it fun.  At least it wasn't my email, lol.

• Actually, I've been on BOTB since it was one board on THE KNOT.  The Nest only came about in what, 2003/4?
  • imagesweetfrogy:
    Actually, I've been on BOTB since it was one board on THE KNOT.  The Nest only came about in what, 2003/4?
    I think it was 2004. I just remeber being so happy that I could escape the knot and it's brand of crazy.
    imageimageimageimage
  • I was pregnant in 2004, and I think it was right around that time that they created the Nest.  The Knot had some ca-razy people on there!
  • Nope, I'm new.

Hi! Nice to meet you!

2 girls and a dog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"